LegacyGT.com

Fuel pump assembly..

On the top of the very frist forum here there is a link to "opposedforces" you can check there.

Or most dealers now have a on-line parts catalog. check the part for both models.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/subaru-oem-parts-catalog-online-exploded-views-opposed-forces-130411.html

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ilh/vacation/

I see that second link, which is the service manual is not working right now. Here's where it came from.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/wants-see-my-vacation-pixi-6216.html

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The NA cars have the fuel pressure regulator in the bucket, and are missing the return. Thus the entire assembaly isn’t cross comparable.

The bottom part of the bucket, level sensor, filter, and pre-filter are computable though.

The NA cars have the fuel pressure regulator in the bucket, and are missing the return. Thus the entire assembaly isn’t cross comparable.

The bottom part of the bucket, level sensor, filter, and pre-filter are computable though.

Thank you sir... I was hoping for the exact opposite, but as always... LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you need a new bucket with a better pump, get on eBay and grab an ‘08-now STI fuel pump asembaly. I’ve gotten them for around ~$50 and they work in our cars.
My plan is to upgrade the pump to either a walbro 255 or an aem 320. My power goal is 300-325 at the wheels.... reliably.. LOL

Will that STI pump do what I need? Or should I stick to my plan???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

Just google AEM320 fuel pump I believe that's what my Tuner uses.

Ok so I got up from my chair, went upstairs and got the box.

AEM # 50-1215

FP KIT IN TANK

ALC 320LPHW/HKS

Bar code 8 40879 02445 1

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Just google AEM320 fuel pump I believe that's what my Tuner uses.

Ok so I got up from my chair, went upstairs and got the box.

AEM # 50-1215

FP KIT IN TANK

ALC 320LPHW/HKS

Bar code 8 40879 02445 1

That's exactly why I ask! I've been googling all day of and on yesterday with no direct answers... hell, that PN never even came up either...

Thank you again!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Does that AEM pump need wires spliced into factory harness?

I seen a vid awhile ago that you have to buy the DW or Walbro install kit for the correct connector, although I do not know what kit number.

Also, the factory power supply is relayed and computer controlled voltage per fuel needed?

Archived