LegacyGT.com

Insurance - 2016 Subaru legacy 3.6r

If varies, mileage, location, age of driver(s). Too many variable especially since you do not have a profile.

Laughing at Oneself and with Others is Good for the Soul[emoji16]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

In addition to the variables Rowlette has already posted, rates are highly dependent upon where you live ... no matter how good your personal driving history.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

What does full coverage mean? Minimum settings for all selections? High medical coverage, high personal property coverage, etc? Towing and labor included? Rental car? Lots of variables, so when someone tells you they have full coverage for what seems like a steal of a price, dig a little deeper!

I shopped around and was surprised when I saw Geico beat my USAA premium. NOPE! All the selections I had made were changed and each coverage category was less then half the coverage of my USAA plan. They were being sneaky.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

If varies, mileage, location, age of driver(s). Too many variable especially since you do not have a profile.

Laughing at Oneself and with Others is Good for the Soul[emoji16]

Right! I guess I should have been more specific..

🤦🏻*♂️

29, WA state, average of 15 mi/ day

Everyone's different. I'm 43, drive 30+ a day on average, have one accident not at fault from 7 years ago (I don't know if this counts against me) and four other previous accidents on my record that should not count against me (I have to remind them everytime I change companies). Last speeding ticket was 22 years ago.

my '15 full coverage is $926 per year if I pay in full which I do. If I pay monthly, it comes out to $1092. This is through Grange.

The other than collision was a godsend. It was over $2k to fix my car after my daughter shot it and they covered it.

I could save $18/year if I switch to Geico but Grange has taken care of me. Years ago, when I was married, we had switched to Grange and just over a week after switching, our 4 year old daughter draws on her car with a rock! Grange paid to have it repainted and didn't raise our rates.

IMG_20171102_064707.jpg

Everyone's different. I'm 43, drive 30+ a day on average, have one accident not at fault from 7 years ago (I don't know if this counts against me) and four other previous accidents on my record that should not count against me (I have to remind them everytime I change companies). Last speeding ticket was 22 years ago.

my '15 full coverage is $926 per year if I pay in full which I do. If I pay monthly, it comes out to $1092. This is through Grange.

The other than collision was a godsend. It was over $2k to fix my car after my daughter shot it and they covered it.

I could save $18/year if I switch to Geico but Grange has taken care of me. Years ago, when I was married, we had switched to Grange and just over a week after switching, our 4 year old daughter draws on her car with a rock! Grange paid to have it repainted and didn't raise our rates.

IMG_20171102_064707.jpg

That seems like very good coverage. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insurance premiums vary so much due to a variety of factors including zip code, how many miles you drive, your driving history, credit score (goofy but a very important weighting factor for ins. companies), the age of your drivers, etc.

So it is really not possible to say if you are getting a "good" deal as there is no way to make a correct comparison unless you can find someone with the exact same attributes that you have.

Blah. I’m 33, male, married... I pay around 1k for similar coverage, 250 comp/500 collision, liability mandatory. But I’m in NJ, and apparently we have quite the reputation. :)

Unfortunately I was told EyeSight doesn’t qualify me for any discounts. Yet.

Blah. I’m 33, male, married... I pay around 1k for similar coverage, 250 comp/500 collision, liability mandatory. But I’m in NJ, and apparently we have quite the reputation. :)

Unfortunately I was told EyeSight doesn’t qualify me for any discounts. Yet.

That's pretty good! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

married own home 2 Subarus owned a 2003 Legacy L special edition and a 2014 Legacy 2.5i

rates for the entire year including house is

$2023.

Full coverage

$500 deductible

100/300/100K.

$0 deductible glass coverage

What is the average some of y'all are paying for full coverage insurance for one year premiums?

As one data point, I recently received my annual renewal notice, and for 2018 my wife and I will be paying $739 a year for our 2015 Legacy Premium. This includes the following coverages:

• Liability ($300,000 limit per occurrence)
  • Uninsured motorist
  • Personal injury
  • Medical expenses ($5,000 limit per occurrence)
  • Comprehensive ($250 deductible, $0 glass)
  • Collision ($500 deductible)
  • Agreed value endorsement

As a second data point, we will be paying $587 a year for identical coverage on our similarly-equipped 2016 Outback Premium.

We also carry additional liability "umbrella" coverage, beyond the base $300,000 limit.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Archived