LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

door trims shaved !

i m interested ! did you see it already on somebody car , pics ?

Actually it was when I was helping a friend shop for LR3 land rovers that I noticed theirs are just stuck on to the door so you can pop them off and have smooth doors. Then I decided I want smooth doors on my car as well since it looks far better. I'll definitely post lots of pics after it spends it's time in the body shop.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

In the mean time I adventured around yesterday and took some pictures and then met up with a friend in the afternoon with his STi and took some more pictures.

41035756541_edf5d0479b_c.jpg41035756371_a1caa14d97_c.jpg

Chuckanut Dr is less than 20 minutes from me. Let me know next time you're up this way!

John Hancock

Are you going to add a front diff to the 6speed?
I'll probably just put it in as is. Just trying to have a nice cruising street car.
Spotted you driving up 405 N through Kirkland this morning. Car looked great! I was going south bound in my truck so damn near broke my neck looking back. Clean as always.
Oh yeah I've been all over the east side the past couple days! Kinda embarrassed to get spotted cause the car is filthy right now! Lots of rainy driving recently.
Chuckanut Dr is less than 20 minutes from me. Let me know next time you're up this way!
I live at the other end of Chuckanut. That trip was kinda a spur of the moment I want to go drive and take pictures and it's a nice Sunday so why not.

2005 Vader Wagon

I'll probably just put it in as is. Just trying to have a nice cruising street car. Oh yeah I've been all over the east side the past couple days! Kinda embarrassed to get spotted cause the car is filthy right now! Lots of rainy driving recently. I live at the other end of Chuckanut. That trip was kinda a spur of the moment I want to go drive and take pictures and it's a nice Sunday so why not.

Skagit valley? Not a bad area to be in. I thought you were Seattle area.

John Hancock

Went from 5 speed in the car at 3 this afternoon, to no trans or rear diff in the car at 10:30. 6 speed goes in tomorrow. Along with Group N engine and trans mounts. During tear down I discovered my uppipe was cracked so I replaced it, luckily I had the ceramic coated grimmspeed uppipe from the spec b parts car still laying around so I threw that in for the time being. The uppipe that I didn't know the brand of, ended up being a Perrin once I got the wrap off it which was kinda cool to know. But it's cracked so I'll get it welded up and then list it for sale probably. f7b015b18b3f8d5e5f4fa9b90cfcae2d.jpg65bd82adb3b158c411423fdf2268f9f9.jpg08b9660d5c971768283a50d8a0d6056f.jpg97f774acde22ef3a2000ed21790c8bbd.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon