LegacyGT.com

Leptronix Aux-In

RedFloyd

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scratch me off the list.

I got too impatient and also did not feel like opening / soldering inside the stock unit. What I ready it is also up in the air whether it would work or not with a car without an OEM CD Changer (my car has OEM single-disc and an aftermarket JVC changer in the trunk).

I ended up going with an iSimple ISFM22 FM Modulator that puts the output from my iPhone directly into the FM antenna (no broadcasting, it overrides any channel the antenna picks up).

Scratch me off the list.

I got too impatient and also did not feel like opening / soldering inside the stock unit. What I ready it is also up in the air whether it would work or not with a car without an OEM CD Changer (my car has OEM single-disc and an aftermarket JVC changer in the trunk).

I ended up going with an iSimple ISFM22 FM Modulator that puts the output from my iPhone directly into the FM antenna (no broadcasting, it overrides any channel the antenna picks up).

how did it work out for you??

Works great. No static, sounds good.

I don't have the AUX jack input, but any device I would use for audio playback is Bluetooth anyway.

If you get the iSimple, make sure you get the Subaru Antenna Adapters. Subaru doesn't use the standard antenna plug (my car had it's OEM antenna clips already cut, so I just put standard antenna plugs on the wires).

Bad news guys. Someone changed his mind and I had to refund him. So now it's costing me money to build and sell only four units.

I would be very glad to have someone else to jump in! Please contact me in PM and we will arrange so that you can benefit from the 15% rebate.

PCBs are on order, should receive the batch next week. I have all the parts in stock. So as soon as I receive the PCBs I will start making the module on the following weekend.

I will keep you updated on the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...