LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all! Thanks for being patient and all the help with my wife and my car. It was great to finally meet you Bryan! Next time around there I wont be doing anything on my car, I'll just be there to help out.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

gotta admit, even tho we had some setbacks today, it was fun to finally get down and dirty with my car - especially with some valuable teachers around to help me during my 'last minute panic' oil change after getting yelled at :)

thanks again ted for hooking it up with the garage!!! you guys are solid teachers, even tho we just did maintenance you answered all my questions with examples and visuals and didn't get frustrated with me! :)

hey scotty hows the tmic treating ya? notice the longer peak of boost?

I feel like I'm getting more boost on the high end. I expect to notice it more when the heat comes in and doesn't affect my accelerating as much. Glad a lot of you got your servicing done. Teddy and I still need to get ours done for the next meet. I'm hoping the next meet won't be as far away as this one was from the meet before.

Ted, thanks again for the reminder to keep my spline key in the car. I got it in there. Did you two couples have fun after the meet? What'd you do?

Now, I'm gonna enjoy the last lil scraps of that Extreme Pizza!

P.S. My final 2 cents n Elsworth- Brett, did he call her. Yeah, he cracks me up too. For us less-forward guys, it's nice to have a guy like Elsworth around to get the ball rolling!

P.P.S. You guys think I could take my friend's stock 07 sti in a straightline now?

^^^ I thought you would notice some more pull, that BPV sounded sexy, damn it scotty I will probably have to buy one in the near future because of that ride.

We should plan another friday night or saturday night meet in a couple weeks. Smokes at the Robusto, drinks at the Rio next door? Anybody interested?

Most definitely bro! If you guys could get of earlier, it'd be fun to do a quick Friday cruise on a "fast road" before Robusto. And we def need ta do Rio. The talent was more loaded there as were the social constructs (compared to Robusto).

I think I noticed more pull. But I don't push the LGT hard often enough to know for absolutely sure. Need to drive Princess Hannah harder more often!

.......to drive Princess Hannah harder more often!

:cool:.. I'll keep my mouth shut on that one!

Us couples had a great time afterwards. Played dominoes, cards, a drinking game, drank lemon drop martinis and had some fun!

On another Robusto-Rio night, I'm down! We can keep it to forum members only this time to avoid any embarrassment! :lol:

Sounds like you guys had a awsome time!!! Wish i was still back in colorado, Im trien to get back but UncleSam seems intent on keeping me in Kansas when I get back in country in a couple months :(

Ill be back out in colorado though as much as possible as kansas just plain sucks, plus all my new toys; wheels, up/downpipe, brakes, swaybars, and more are collecting dust outside of the springs in peyton at my fiancee's barn and I cant have that!!!

Anyways I look forward to catching you guys some this spring/summer! later!

Sounds like you guys had a awsome time!!! Wish i was still back in colorado, Im trien to get back but UncleSam seems intent on keeping me in Kansas when I get back in country in a couple months :(

Ill be back out in colorado though as much as possible as kansas just plain sucks, plus all my new toys; wheels, up/downpipe, brakes, swaybars, and more are collecting dust outside of the springs in peyton at my fiancee's barn and I cant have that!!!

Anyways I look forward to catching you guys some this spring/summer! later!

Nice to hear from you again! I can keep the dust off some of those items for you until you get back, if you know what I mean...

Cool, we'll tentatively plan on next Friday then, ~7:30p. Does that work for you others- Brett, Brady, han!, bsdzine?

Why is me the !!

Han, do you really need to ask? Because you are a total candy a$$ and always wuss out ;)

Next Friday or Saturday look good.

I get a root canal tomorrow :( I hate bad teeth. Hurts like hell today... but the doc has given me much Percoset and Vicotin. :spin::p

Because han, you keep pussin' out on us! Rat bastard, just facking come out w/ us already.

Hope it's not too painful Brett.

You can't do Fridays, Icy? I suppose a Saturday could work, but I like Friday's b/c I work in y'all's area, but live downtown.

TMIC update: Okay, I'm definitely noticing some tasty power gains from Ted's old Crucial-coated, Perrin TMIC. It could be a psychological thing, but I don't think so. Notice some low and high end power.

TMIC update: Okay, I'm definitely noticing some tasty power gains from Ted's old Crucial-coated, Perrin TMIC. It could be a psychological thing, but I don't think so. Notice some low and high end power.
;) Sounds good!

I think I might just put the turbo in sometime soon in my garage...

It just looks so lonely sitting there in a box :lol:

:spin: