LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Yeah, my mistake on that post. I meant Thursday night, not Wed. So yeah, I'll miss it. Next time we plan one of these after-workers, can we do more 5:30-ish?

Brett, hope to meet your buddy soon.

And yeah evak, I was just about to buy Wu tix when I saw it cancelled. I was super BUMMED. Then the next day, I saw it switched to the Ogden which is soooo much smaller. It's actually not even sold out yet, but should. That show last year was pretty full at the Fillmore. Did you hit that one evak?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody still wants to go tonight, I have just got a flood of calls from friends and apparently there will be a lot of people I know going to robusto room tonight. If you want to smoke on a cigar and chill out for a minute and say whats up i'll be there around 630.

:lol:

Good to meet several of you tonight. It was a good time.

Sorry for ditching you guys for the brunettes and the blonde United Pilots. Brett, thanks for the grub. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

No numbers. The brunettes were sisters, and I made my interest pretty clear up front. As it turned out, I chose the sister who lives in Seattle. :lol:

The blondes were both pilots for United and were both spoken for.

No numbers. The brunettes were sisters, and I made my interest pretty clear up front. As it turned out, I chose the sister who lives in Seattle. :lol:

The blondes were both pilots for United and were both spoken for.

I thought the brunettes might be sisters, they were attractive no doubt. Too bad it didn't pan out, I wish I had my balls last night. There was a hotty sitting at the corner of the bar alone, and I just could not get my act together man. She ended up getting gamed up by some older guy in his early 50's, while I kept drinking my beer.:redface: Snooze you lose right?

Ya it turned out to be a real good time a bunch of my out of state buddies showed up, we easily had the biggest group their last night, I think there was at least 10 of us. Good times. I'm game to do it again soon. We should do it on a friday or saturday night, that way we don't have to worry about staying out too late and having to get up early for work.;)

I wasn't there for the ensuing game of pool at fox and the hound, sounds like I missed out. Scotty how was Wu-Tang?

Brady, did the blonde actually OWN a Leggy or were you just referring to the meet? And Brady, NSFW? Was she dressed like a ho or something? Or would her hotness radiate and destroy all of our computers (and maybe even our Leggy's, just cause)?

The Wu was sick- super energetic as always. The Ogden, is a nice and small venue to boot. On the downside, RZA and Method Man weren't there. RZA wasn't expected to be there, but everyone thought Meth would be since he missed Rock The Bells.

Ok, so as best I can tell, the following game of pool at Fox and Hound didn't happen, because all the guys left, and I hung out with the brunette from Seattle. When she and her sister left, I decided it was time for me to get some food. Brett was playing Hold 'em and told me to find the guys over at Fox and Hound, but when I walked over, I didn't see anyone I recognized. So I headed back to find something else to eat, and then Brett went out and said he'd grab a bite.

So we went upstairs at the Fox and Hound where this extremely leggy and just smokin' hot blonde was with what appeared to be an office party of some sort. She didn't look like a major ho, but more like the kind of girl you really wanted to take to bed, but maybe not home to mom. Long toned legs with thigh high boots on, a very short skirt/dress and some Tig ol' Bitties.

Basically, it wasn't too bad, but for my conservative company, I wouldn't want to someone else to see her picture on my monitor! :lol: