LegacyGT.com

Gi fs: Ut

S402

So I am hopefully purchasing some RCE tarmac 1s soon and need to get rid of these.

Used Cobb Springs 50k+ miles $160 obo.

Used Tein H tech Springs 60k+ miles $100 obo.

Used 06 spec b bilsteins 60K+ miles recommend rebuild. $250 obo.

They have Spec B top hats and a different spring rate. They're basically made to ride better, but my KW V2s ride amazingly... Better than any other coilover I've been on. Just an idea before you decide to spend the extra money.

your wrx is stock aaron along with the monster ride height.

Thanks Sean. You're right, I've only owned it since April and have had to buy little things here and there to make it look decent compared to when I got it. Sadly, in 6 months I still probably have more done to mine than you currently have done to yours. ;) ha ha

I might be interested in this. I checked out Bilstein's site for info on rebuilding and it was a little over my head, to be honest. I get the basic rebuild but it sort of looks like they tack on a lot of other stuff, such that I can't get a good feel for what the cost of a rebuild would be. Can you offer any guidance on that? I'm at 85k on my stock suspension, so I'm quite confident that the upgrade would be worth my time and money at this point.

Archived