LegacyGT.com

So, the roads are empty, who's out driving harder than normal?

I know I am! Its a good way to get out of the house and enjoy some back road driving. But then again I am in Central Oregon, so it's never too busy.

Just looking for the positives in all this negative stuff.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I’m definitely enjoying the clear roads during all of this. Not sure if I’m driving harder then normal though. I’ve got that lead foot issue.

—————————————————

HPS intake, SSD Front Strut bar, Cusco Rear Strut Bar, Voxx 18” rims,

More to come...

Not so much, I still in the right lane going to work in the AM at 60mph or slower...no hurry to get to work.

Coming home is a little different but not much different then normal.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

emtpy roads driving game. the highway number is now the speed limit......go.

Ahhh I need a TT UGR Lambo to take highway 250 :eek:. I am stuck at home working each day with the kids. I can't go out much cause I have been on immune suppression meds for 8 years, a heavy dose :mad:. keeps me alive though.

emtpy roads driving game. the highway number is now the speed limit......go.

Already did that but it’s easy on i95

—————————————————

HPS intake, SSD Front Strut bar, Cusco Rear Strut Bar, Voxx 18” rims,

More to come...

That wouldn't be much fun for me - I'd hop on the 5 and go... 5. Then I'd eventually get to the 2 and go 2.

But for me, it's less about the decreased traffic, which there is a HUGE difference, but more about how cheap the gas is!

I posted this in the WDYD thread already, but I drove to Bear Mountain and Harriman State Park last Thursday for a cruise with a buddy. Lots of on camber hair pin turns, saw a lot of motorcycles enjoying themselves out there as well. Have to be considerate since there are hikers as well though.

I have a list of roads in the Northeast that I want to hit up, if you guys have anything to add please let me know. I have a pet project where I want to record great driving roads, hopefully it will come to fruition sometime this year. Still need to dial in the wagon a little more.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

I posted this in the WDYD thread already, but I drove to Bear Mountain and Harriman State Park last Thursday for a cruise with a buddy. Lots of on camber hair pin turns, saw a lot of motorcycles enjoying themselves out there as well. Have to be considerate since there are hikers as well though.

I have a list of roads in the Northeast that I want to hit up, if you guys have anything to add please let me know. I have a pet project where I want to record great driving roads, hopefully it will come to fruition sometime this year. Still need to dial in the wagon a little more.

pennsylvania turnpike in a lgt was plenty fun. Not saying i was speeding, but 5th gear winds out really nice over dozens of miles

pennsylvania turnpike in a lgt was plenty fun. Not saying i was speeding, but 5th gear winds out really nice over dozens of miles

Ha! I wasn’t speeding either, just driving hard, in 5th, winding it out. I swear officer the tailwind was amazing!

Almost everyone is staying home after 6pm. So I went for a cruise. I guess more than anything it puts the feeling of control back into my life.

Be well you guys!

I’ve driven across this state countless times. The turnpike is good, but we have some GREAT rural roads (turn a 4 hr drive into a 9 hr drive) that are twisty and narrow, and absolutely gorgeous AT THE RIGHT TIME OF YEAR. If we could host a rally it would be fantastic.

Somerset to Bedford on rt30 at sunrise in 3 & 4 of my 6MT stg 3 LGT (365/415) was one hell of a ride.

Edited by Code
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

I’ve driven across this state countless times. The turnpike is good, but we have some GREAT rural roads (turn a 4 hr drive into a 9 hr drive) that are twisty and narrow, and absolutely gorgeous AT THE RIGHT TIME OF YEAR. If we could host a rally it would be fantastic.

If I hadn't had a prepurchased plane ticket, I'd taken a different route. The turnpike was a great experience. I found a few other drivers with similar views on throttle position and we had a good time. Got in soon enough to check out Philly before catching my plane.

Somerset to Bedford on rt30 at sunrise in 3 & 4 of my 6MT stg 3 LGT (365/415) was one hell of a ride.

I'd be totally down for a rally. Turns out I have driven it while en route from Baltimore to Chicago. Unfortunately it was in a Suburban with a co-pilot who braked late and at every apex.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

drive it like you stole it...gas prices are down and no traffic is a win win. always let me EWG scream. of course if and only if it is wide open which is often since i work super early :lol:

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano