LegacyGT.com

Is there a market for 2015 legacy oem wheels?

Sorry if this should go in a specific section. I recently purchased a set of 16 WRX premium wheels and am debating on whether selling or storing the stock wheels. My questions is there a market for them and if so what would you pay for a clean set with no damage and 75% on Goodyear tires?

I'm in the same boat as you. I just got and mounted some WRX wheels, and have my stock 18" Limited wheels up for sale. There's a pretty small market for them, but I'm not about to give them away. I currently have mine listed for $600, which is a fair price for the wheels, tires and TPMS sensors. If they don't sell soon, it doesn't matter to me. I'll just be patient and wait for someone to come along to buy them.

Originally I was going to throw summers tires on my new rims and winters on the OEM but I have since gone with ultra high performance all seasons on the new rims and call it and avoid the nuseance of changing tires. Might sale the OEM but I like the idea of keeping them for a rainy day. The tires still have plenty of thread left.

Originally I was going to throw summers tires on my new rims and winters on the OEM but I have since gone with ultra high performance all seasons on the new rims and call it and avoid the nuseance of changing tires. Might sale the OEM but I like the idea of keeping them for a rainy day. The tires still have plenty of thread left.

Sell me your OEM wheels :rolleyes: we're both in CT

Archived