LegacyGT.com

New The Forum...

However i have been a long time lurker. over a year!!!:eek:

i have been in ownership of this car since april 2016. the car in the avatar was in the paint booth getting repaint so i acquired this nifty car to daily around in the mean time. 1998 legacy outback limited with a manual trans!

neat little car. but now i have decided to modify it since after i got my cars parts painted on the bmw...the car was then hit 30 days later this year in January.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

car his been in the body shop since then and its September...

so any way, i was driving the Subaru in the meantime while i was getting the BMW buttoned up on both occasions. bone stock for a week. and then did a full audio upgrade from equipment i had laying around. (previously was an audio installer for 5 years) and installed an HID kit and left it at that until about 2 weeks ago when the master cylinder went up. replaced it this previous weekend and added an intake maf adapter to the car with a cone filter. a few months ago the car seemed to lost alot of power and i thought it was because of an exhaust at the flange before the cat. i order a muffler to have installed as i fix the exhaust leak and hopefully the car drives normal again. before Halloween i will get some uel headers:cool:. out of no where i have the mod bug dont want to have the bug on two cars. how ever i will just get tints after the exhaust and call it a day. i have no intentions to drop the car or anything. just keep up the maintenance and enjoy the the wagon life with the Subaru growl. car has 225,200 miles. no check engine light or anything. full leather. dark purple/grey exterior. i would post pics but Photobucket made the worst decision ever...

glad to be apart of this community i must say. learned so much through the lurking times. i just hope i dont have a bad maf:spin:

Welcome to the community. You're going to find that the Subaru is going to give you less issues than the BMW. Not a hater, I enjoy the older beemers. If you want some instant head turning potential, get yourself some 99-01 Impreza 2.5RS UEL headers off eBay for ~$100, unbolt the muffler section right by the rear axles and enjoy the smiles all the way wherever you're going. It really is the defining moment that I have which makes me love my car THAT much more. No one expects a 20 year old car to sound that badass.

Welcome to the community. You're going to find that the Subaru is going to give you less issues than the BMW. Not a hater, I enjoy the older beemers. If you want some instant head turning potential, get yourself some 99-01 Impreza 2.5RS UEL headers off eBay for ~$100, unbolt the muffler section right by the rear axles and enjoy the smiles all the way wherever you're going. It really is the defining moment that I have which makes me love my car THAT much more. No one expects a 20 year old car to sound that badass.

Thank you son much man. Yea I definetly will. All. For got to mention that a new shift knob is in order. I hate baseball ones.

And I assume from all my readings the steering wheel bug adapter is the same as the impereza as well?

Archived