LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 2nd Generation Subaru today? - V3

EXWo8Or.jpg

Re-attached wheels, and they are fine now. I think it was cause all the brakes were new and rotors weren't "seated". Car rides fine going from 16s to 17s. Stops nice and good now with hawk HPS pads all around.

Just waiting to assemble my STI struts/RCE yellows, install outback sway bars, and strut bars. Also, waiting to swap my deltacam 2.2L 80k mile engine and trans.

Finally got my Infero Fab headers. I know the other ones are pretty ridiculous look but there where temporary so that I could run the car. Don't judge me. Hahaha

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/TheCocaColaMan/Car%20Pictures/20180510_153052_zpsukiumnhb.jpg' alt='20180510_153052_zpsukiumnhb.jpg'>

Finally got my Infero Fab headers. I know the other ones are pretty ridiculous look but there where temporary so that I could run the car. Don't judge me. Hahaha

Christ that thing looks nice!

If only it wasn't almost $400 for the dual port...

You and me both! I also got his "j pipe" or downpipe or whatever and I also sent him a center section from rockauto - hopefully he will have a stainless portion for us soon :)

Re-installed the belt and replaced the broken plastic part on my ac system. Been driving without A/C for so long, I forgot how much parasitic drag is caused by the belt just being there at all.

Of course when doing so I snapped a bolt off in one of the holes for the A/C bracket, and had to remove the radiator in order to use a bolt remover to take out the broken thread.

It’s always something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I brought home a mangy stray. The engine seems ok, and I might need one of those on short notice. It has a 5MT. Never know when you'll need one of those... Plus it has just about everything except front hubs.

I may bug you for some parts for my manual conversion if you're gonna part it out :p

Got my package from Superbright LED's today so I'll be doing my 3rd dash cluster LED upgrade on the '97 GT when the temp outside isn't 100 degrees. My son selected blue since it is going to be his ride (and he likes the blue LED's on his brother's '98 GT). At least we'll be able to see the dash lights now.

Plus I was guessing pedal box, trans crossmember. I thought the ECU was the same except for grounding some pin, but it should be no problem. Car runs and idles fine. It's not driveable for tires and wheel bearings reasons, but if the computer was borked it wouldn't run and idle, oh, and drive around my driveway in spite of at least one seized brake.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed my JDM projectors

r1lzSTL.jpg

Started mocking up my Boxer Tech custom grille that I hope to make and sell. So far, I have the fitment down. Working on the insert and color scheme for it.

F6MFcZ8.jpg