LegacyGT.com

'07 Spec B interior swap into '05

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just swapped the interior from an 08 SpecB into an 08 LGT. Anyone familiar with swapping the keyed locking mechanism located on the top of the rear folding seat releases from one set of seats to the other?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I don't know if it is the same problem as with the JDMs - but we swap the seat and side bolster covers when doing those...

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if it is the same problem as with the JDMs - but we swap the seat and side bolster covers when doing those...
I think it's actually on the top of the rear seats near where the seatbelt goes in. I was trying to just look up the part online so I can determine how it comes apart from the exploded view.

I will have to go look at my seats later to verify this, but from what I recall. There is a hook that you need to cut out of the parts car, that the seat would clip into.
I'm averse of the word cut lol. But yeah if it's something I need to swap I'll check. See attached photos. Now I'm remembering correctly they are part of the top of the seat. The actually actual latch that locks it is on the inner side (opposite). So I think I need to pop the plastic rivet out the backside to see about accessing it.0c684037b766c094463f491f5b297823.jpgdbebf8d83957ae98e578785cc5c47ddb.jpgbf2c502542cb0d21f2df88135670f136.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey all, so I went through the entire diagram of the rear seats and found some misc parts that may help with your build.

64396KA010 - This is the plastic part your rear side cushions clip into. My swap came with one missing. In 05's you'll have to cut holes for these to put into as mentioned in the build

64375AG03A - Rear seat strikers that your main rear back cushions clip and lock into

If anyone else needs help finding parts let me know. I have picked apart each map piece by piece :lol:

• 7 months later...
Does anyone know if the power driver seat of an '06 Legacy will fit an '05 LGT with manual seats? Are the plugs already in the '05 and what if any wiring changes have tomade to make it all work? I assume it will bolt right in. Thanks for the help.