LegacyGT.com

How to make my LGT loud on a budget.

SamT07

I was wondering how I can make the car loud on a budget. I know the whole spacer the exhaust and stuff but I want it louder for now temporarily until I buy the q300 system. Anybody have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exhaust leaks from spacers are really the cheapest way to get more sound.

If you want to go really crazy, disconnect the cans entirely. Won't cost you anything except your time. But your neighbors will likely call the cops.

Its not loud at all, even when I take off the mufflers

Ok, dude.

Well, enjoy your quest for a ghetto super loud exhaust. I'm out.

Remove everything past the DP. If its not loud enough for you then nothing will ever be

Its not loud at all, even when I take off the mufflers

I was wondering how I can make the car loud on a budget. I know the whole spacer the exhaust and stuff but I want it louder for now temporarily until I buy the q300 system. Anybody have any ideas?

The Q300 will be quieter than the exhaust with the mufflers off.

FJuan gave you the option for the loudest. Removing everything past the downpipe is your next best option. I've got the borla on my wagon and love the sound and its not obnoxiously loud.

If you want to be obnoxiously loud sell the legacy and buy an impreza. Our cars are more grown up that the WRX.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

FJuan gave you the option for the loudest. Removing everything past the downpipe is your next best option. I've got the borla on my wagon and love the sound and its not obnoxiously loud.

If you want to be obnoxiously loud sell the legacy and buy an impreza. Our cars are more grown up that the WRX.

Pshhh, that's just like your opinion man.

Just straight pipe your exhaust. If you really need "that sound" though either save and buy an aftermarket downpipe or remove the cats in your stock system. Either way you WILL need a tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

A couple of years ago my stock res came apart on the inside and plugged up both cans. I opted to install a Vibrant ulra quiet resonator and have a shop bend up some muffler deletes. I love the way it sounds.

Sent from my Motorola Startac using Tapatalk

Archived