LegacyGT.com

Anyone know this car? 07 SpecB

MSPRO

I have the carfax for it via auto trader but that doesn't always tell the whole story. I was just curious if someone here owned it b.c of the little modifications done to it. I drove to NOVA to pick up my LGT 5MT Wagon a couple years ago, clean carfax, everything, but then found out later it was wrecked. I don't really want to go through that again so I am looking to find any information I can before calling about it.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Beautiful car, but after driving out to Stohlman of Tyson's corner once and picking up a car I don't think I will ever go back. They lied to my face and it cost me a lot of money later on to fix stuff that they denied.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Hmm..I too have heard bad things about the Stohlman in Tysons but I've only heard good things and had good experience with the Stohlman in Herndon.

Ah yeah, I guess they are different. I bought my LGT 5MT Wagon from Tysons, drove 500 miles to go get it and they decided to tell me a different price when I got there. I told them do the price we agreed on or I walk, after hassling for 2 hours and walking out they finally did it. I later found out the car was wrecked, the motor had been out, the heads had sealant all over them, missing grounding straps, replaced radiator, vac lines all in the wrong spots, ect. It was in a front end wreck and they said they didn't know about it, that they had serviced the car since brand new and it had never been wrecked. Well I found out that they hadn't it was from a different state and came from an auction. A guy bought it after I traded it in and he has since traded it in b.c of all the problems it has had.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Ah yeah, I guess they are different. I bought my LGT 5MT Wagon from Tysons, drove 500 miles to go get it and they decided to tell me a different price when I got there. I told them do the price we agreed on or I walk, after hassling for 2 hours and walking out they finally did it. I later found out the car was wrecked, the motor had been out, the heads had sealant all over them, missing grounding straps, replaced radiator, vac lines all in the wrong spots, ect. It was in a front end wreck and they said they didn't know about it, that they had serviced the car since brand new and it had never been wrecked. Well I found out that they hadn't it was from a different state and came from an auction. A guy bought it after I traded it in and he has since traded it in b.c of all the problems it has had.

whew...yeah its a good thing you got out of that car. Makes me wonder how much the CARFAX is really worth now if it was missing the auction completely...

If you're interested in the car, talk to Tommy at the Herndon dealer. I've bought 3 cars from him, he's excellent to deal with. I'm sure there would be no problems getting the car over.

As far as the Spec B, I can tell you the car was in tip top shape when it was traded in. I'd love to see it go to a good home than just someone off the street. Just something to consider.

If you're interested in the car, talk to Tommy at the Herndon dealer. I've bought 3 cars from him, he's excellent to deal with. I'm sure there would be no problems getting the car over.

As far as the Spec B, I can tell you the car was in tip top shape when it was traded in. I'd love to see it go to a good home than just someone off the street. Just something to consider.

May I ask why you got rid of it?

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

May I ask why you got rid of it?

They're both right. For the amount I drove the car and how much of my budget it took up, it wasn't feasible for me to keep it. I only put about 3000 miles on it last year. I'm also getting married this year and need the extra money in the budget.

Believe me, we tried to cut other things out of our budget before getting rid of the car. We both cried when I went to the dealer. If I could have found a way to keep it, I would still have it.

Archived