LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Oh man, im sorry I missed it. I think I noticed a group of guys on that side. There were a lot of old white guys at that bar hahaha. I usually stop either there or tavern in the square for lunch on fridays, feel free to bug me if you see me again.

Oh man, im sorry I missed it. I think I noticed a group of guys on that side. There were a lot of old white guys at that bar hahaha. I usually stop either there or tavern in the square for lunch on fridays, feel free to bug me if you see me again.

Will do! I'm at that Chili's quite often with co-workers for lunch or after-work drinks. We're well acquainted with the bartender :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Silver LGT wagon on Washington St in Woburn. You wouldn't have seen me because I was in my wife's Honda. Looked stock.

Also, while I was picking up said Honda from Motive Autoworks having the driver's side window replaced because some jackass smashed it in, got a real treat seeing not one, but two separate 2005 Atlantic Blue Pearl 5MT LGT wagons with taupe interiors. Two of the other 99 in the same spot. One looked mostly stock and the other was definitely not stock, but was still set up as a sleeper. Almost felt like I needed to go home and get mine and come back for a pic. Didn't do it, but it was fun seeing 'em. I know who one of 'em belongs to on here (the sleeper one), but not the other one.

You: 5th Gen Black LGT, Harpoon sticker on rear bumper. From the license plate, you've owned it 6-12 months.

Me: Blue '16 FXT right behind you.

Where: Lang Farm Plaza, Essex, VT. You headed for the restaurant/apartment side; I went for Hannaford.

When: Today (9 JUN 2017), roughly 2 PM.

• 2 weeks later...
Dark blue 4th gen LGT wagon on 128S this evening (around 18:30-19:00ish). Had a Kaizen Tuning sticker on back, quad-tip exhaust, blacked-out badges, blue-accent mudflaps, black wheels. Dude with glasses and a black baseball cap and dudette passenger. Got off @ Rt2 eastbound. I was in my dad's black '08 Outback 2.5i.

Dark blue 4th gen LGT wagon on 128S this evening (around 18:30-19:00ish). Had a Kaizen Tuning sticker on back, quad-tip exhaust, blacked-out badges, blue-accent mudflaps, black wheels. Dude with glasses and a black baseball cap and dudette passenger. Got off @ Rt2 eastbound. I was in my dad's black '08 Outback 2.5i.

Just saw this wagon parked in the Walgreens parking lot across from Nanabettes in Woburn on Friday. A few other modded Subies parked in a row with it. Meet? Nobody was around though. Just some buddies that roll together while all taking their own car like in Fast & Furious? We may never know. Love the ziptie stitching on the front bumper. ;)

While riding my bicycle this morning, I saw a Black 2011 Legacy GT in Market Basket parking lot in Ashland. I swung by to be stalker. I have seen their before a couple other times in Market Basket, so I suspect its an employee.

Driving on Route 2 east yesterday around 5pm, saw a lowered, LOUD 4th Gen GT wagon with red wheels. Straight pipes, I'm guessing, based on how loud it was. Gave the driver a thumbs up, but I was in a Jeep because my LGT is broken, so may have been confusing. Car looked great, and sounded MEAN!