LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm want to get ride of my OEM 05 LGT Wagon Black leather interior. Overall condition is very good. The driver side has one of the stitch on the bottom part (cushion) which is spreading a little but no tear at all. Picture will be coming shortly. I took the driver side seatbelt lock to fit on my new seats, one SRS sensor (little black riveted part under driver seat) and one power plug (pulled the connectors) so you will have to swap the ones from yours.

I will post pictures when I have them availlable.

I'm located in Montreal, Qc but we could also meet in Champlain, NY.

For now I would like to sale them outright but I may need some cloth seats in return.

Remember that they are year specific espacially for the 05.

Let me know.

A little off topic, but my girlfriend is looking to put leather in her '10 Forrester XT. Are the leather kits on Ebay any good? Anyone know of some good Forrester leather seats for sale? (sorry for the slight hijack)

I'm want to get ride of my OEM 05 LGT Wagon Black leather interior. Overall condition is very good. The driver side has one of the stitch on the bottom part (cushion) which is spreading a little but no tear at all. Picture will be coming shortly. I took the driver side seatbelt lock to fit on my new seats, one SRS sensor (little black riveted part under driver seat) and one power plug (pulled the connectors) so you will have to swap the ones from yours.

I will post pictures when I have them availlable.

I'm located in Montreal, Qc but we could also meet in Champlain, NY.

For now I would like to sale them outright but I may need some cloth seats in return.

Remember that they are year specific espacially for the 05.

Let me know.

Another one in the other side of the effing country!!:spin:

Can't wait for someone in Fl with an 05 black leathered wagon wants to swap for cloths!!

A little off topic, but my girlfriend is looking to put leather in her '10 Forrester XT. Are the leather kits on Ebay any good? Anyone know of some good Forrester leather seats for sale? (sorry for the slight hijack)

Are you on subaruforester.org? Probably get some better responses from there. Been a long time member there (last vehicle was a 99 forester), helpful and friendly bunch.

Still looking for 07+ 2.5i cloth fold down rear seats!

Don't know if you guys have seen this, I have the tan (shale) leather seats covers from an outback (will fit the sedan too), and a leather skin enough to do the door panels

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-toronto-new-oem-leater-seat-covers-outback-legacy-sedan-145453.html?t=145453

Very motivated to move it as I need the space its taking in my garage.

• 1 month later...
Was it confirmed that the rear door cards from sedan and wagon are the same?

Man, I keep forgetting to check. So busy lately... I'll try to soon. Haven't even touched my Legacys in a couple months.

If someone finds me a seat bottom of a 05 let me know.

I have cloth manual seats...

If anyone is wanting to sell their black carpet that will fit a 08 legacy let me know, I'm trying to do a two tone interior project. If i cant find anything soon I may try and dye it black.

Yeah It was easier to go from black interior to tan vs the other way. The only thing that looks out of place is the tan seats and the black deck. Tan interior is soo hard to keep clean I left the black carpet in cause I'm too OCD. Everytime I take it to a shop I end up cleaning pillars door cards and ceilings :mad:

If you are going tan to black try and get the kick panels lower sills and dash. The glove box lock is not that hard to swap out. Ignore the shift boot.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/LGT/IMG_0688.jpg

I have cloth manual seats...

I think I found one online just trying to verify if the car was out in the snow w/o doors. I already did the swap but didn't fully grab the seatbelt/air bag stuff in the swap before insurance came back for the car. Didn't get the 06 and 05 didn't directly swap memo till too late.