LegacyGT.com

Thinking of making i88 adapters

Update

I got the test harness completed and tested in the car. Everything worked great, only thing that freaked me out was that the screen went blank on me. I was like wtf really haha. So, I grabbed my personal harness that's been wired with my stereo and it did the same thing. In conclusion make sure your car battery is fully charged when testing things. It didn't click that it was the battery even after my car stereo went blank as well lol. Two harnesses can't be doing the same exact thing especially the original harness that's been working perfectly in the car right? :stupid::rolleyes:. Any who below find pics and a YouTube video I uploaded of everything working great before it went blank on me lol. YouTube is still processing the HD version and should be complete in a while.

UPDATE: I got the car battery fully charged and everything with the climate control is working perfectly like the video. Once, I got my new sized wires I'll make sure to build harnesses and test them before I send anything out.

TROJl9ol.jpg

CNySC2nl.jpg

YouTube Video:

Edited by k00laid83
Update

Update

I started working on harnesses tonight. I'm hoping I can get these completed by next week. The next pictures I provide will be of these harnesses wired directly to the 14 pin stereo adapter harness.

mvrd7qs.jpeg

1pmss2V.jpeg

ISOp7my.jpeg

Maybe the wrong place to ask this but both of my jdm hvac look dim especially compared to yours. You can barely see it during the day and the brightness does change with the lights on and off. Harness looks great btw, I’d have bought this over the alternative any day

Maybe the wrong place to ask this but both of my jdm hvac look dim especially compared to yours. You can barely see it during the day and the brightness does change with the lights on and off. Harness looks great btw, I’d have bought this over the alternative any day

Hmm I wonder why your jdm hvac looks so dim? Are you running a ground to the stereo and then to the stock ground clip on the body harness? This might be a stupid question but did you solder your wires together? I use special crimps that are used in racing harnesses and is used on the stock body harness by Nissan. Then I just heat shrink over it because it's a super strong crimp. Not like the ones you buy at the auto parts that have that plastic cover. The crimps I use are all metal. It could as simple as a loose wire. Let me know if I can help out in any way.

I appreciate your comment on my harnesses!

• 2 weeks later...
Def need one badly! Just sent a pm

Also tried PMing but I don't see my PM count going up. Maybe something wrong with my access.

summersday4u@gmail.com

Looking to order a harness.

Also PM'd and in need of one of your well-crafted harnesses. Cheers!

All PM's have been responded too. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...