LegacyGT.com

2012/2013 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

My early superbowl prediction: Packers vs Patriots: Patriots

I hope the Pack goes all the way. So many new faces on our team on both sides of the ball. We have a great training program for new players and we make stars so hopefully that holds true this year.

When are you MN fans going to realize the football Gods hate you. This and lack of talent is why your trophey case is so empty.

The GODS will soon pitty us one year and we will win a Superbowl.

And if we would stop giving our prize players away. WTF.

I'm just going to leave this here... GO PACK GO!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cnoTwc0I6Q4/TVOM1Wn4qAI/AAAAAAAACo0/xvQQGD8c35k/s640/aaron+rodgers+green+bay+packers+nfl+2010+football+analysis+statistics+stats+statistical+belt+wwe.jpg

Romo is a good quarterback. His line sucks at protecting him. There are few quarterbacks in the league better than him when under pressure. In fact, last year he had the highest completion rate under pressure (according to ESPN)

Oh, and **** Chris Berman

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

that belt thing he does is pretty stupid.

You don't see Tom Brady donning a fake crown.

That's fine. I don't necessarily agree with Tom Brady's pretty boy image, but whatever. Let's just agree that whoever helps brings their team a Super Bowl at the end of this season will be the better quarterback

As a cowboys fan, this was one of the first games where they looked to play well. The O-line was pretty good at keeping Romo protected, and if not he was able to get away from defensemen. The secondary also looked promising with the addition of Carr and Clairborne.

But I must say the win wasn't all Cowboys, the Giants (especially Cruz) had quite a few drops that could have easily changed the game.

It's only game 1, so we'll see where the season takes us.

I also agree with a few of you, I think it will be a Patriots super bowl victory.

That's fine. I don't necessarily agree with Tom Brady's pretty boy image, but whatever. Let's just agree that whoever helps brings their team a Super Bowl at the end of this season will be the better quarterback

don't get me wrong, the Uggs commercials bother me :lol:

I wish he had more of a "manly" approach to commercials.

As a cowboys fan, this was one of the first games where they looked to play well. The O-line was pretty good at keeping Romo protected, and if not he was able to get away from defensemen. The secondary also looked promising with the addition of Carr and Clairborne.

But I must say the win wasn't all Cowboys, the Giants (especially Cruz) had quite a few drops that could have easily changed the game.

It's only game 1, so we'll see where the season takes us.

I also agree with a few of you, I think it will be a Patriots super bowl victory.

meh.

The cowboys also put themselves in a 1st and 30 situation at the 2 minute mark. Bottom line: They both sucked, the cowboys just sucked less.

So much for the "build a bridge" that the Giants were touting :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Glad the season has started! I'd like to see my Niner's in the big game, and it's not completely unobtainable. Really looking forward to the GB game at Lambeau this weekend to get a taste of what playoffs will be like!

I don't like the Giants or "America's Team" and the game last night was fun merely because it meant something vs. preseason to me. Interesting that the secondary of Dallas had Nicks and Cruz covered well - they were the biggest playmakers for the team last year. My pool pick was NYG and that was my only interest in the outcome outside of seeing a regular season game last night. (well H. Nicks is on my FFB roster and neither he or any of the NYG receivers saw paydirt).

Yeah, but if you got to lose a Super Bowl but still go home to a $30,000,000 mansion and get a blowjob from your supermodel wife, would you complain?:lol:

• I Donated Too

Another year of heartbreak awaits in Philadelphia. I have a love/hate relationship with football season.

As far as Brady goes...no matter what you say about him, there's no other QB that I'd rather have in the pocket in the big game. He's the iceman.

Archived