LegacyGT.com

Best etuner?

Just wondering if there's any go-to subaru etuners in particular that you guys recommend?

Stock engine, stock turbo, sti injectors, aem 340lph, sti catless uppipe, cobb intake and invidia catless downpipe. I drive pretty civil but I really should get it tuned, I've been putting it off really bad. Running cobb stage 2 map, my mpg is complete shit.

https://www.cryotuneperformance.com/ That's Dave, go to him if your on the west coast.

tuningalliance@gmail.com That's Mike, he's in CT, you can get him by email or IM, let him know I sent you.

Both work with Cobb AP if you need they can sell you the AP.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

https://www.cryotuneperformance.com/ That's Dave, go to him if your on the west coast.

tuningalliance@gmail.com That's Mike, he's in CT, you can get him by email or IM, let him know I sent you.

Both work with Cobb AP if you need they can sell you the AP.

Thank you man much appreciated. I'm actually located in Toronto Ontario but will definitely check them out, thanks again

I did an open source etune with Dave at cryo. He was good to work with. I'm surprised you don't have more response telling you cryotune or tuning alliance honestly. They are the big guys as far as the lgt goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did an open source etune with Dave at cryo. He was good to work with. I'm surprised you don't have more response telling you cryotune or tuning alliance honestly. They are the big guys as far as the lgt goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a second for Dave @ cryo. Simply amazing, and two other friends of mine are tuned by him as well.

#LGTSTi is still cheaper and nicer then an equal year wrxsti

Follow my 2007 Spec B. Build here

I’ve sent many customers to cryotune who have all reported back with happy results. As far as tuning alliance, I’ve got no experience but maxcapacity should be a testament to their work since he’s been running their tune for a good number of years with happy results.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here