LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Looks good. Agree you need to raise the rear. What coil overs? All four seized?

Thanks, they are ISC coilovers, not sure which model because they were installed by the previous owner. Yeah all four are seized but I dont think its too bad. Just got a new spanner wrench and plan on working them with some vinegar in a spray bottle and a wire brush over the weekend and putting some 15mm spacers on the back. Hopefully I can break them loose enough to come up an inch.

Can you believe this car used to be lower than this? When I bought it I brought it up almost two inches. But to be fair the previous owner had different wheels so maybe it sat a little higher.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean like this? :) I'll load them to your thread in a second.

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/265x199q90/r/922/mbBj0Q.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/265x199q90/r/923/i3fwlW.jpg

Nice looking wagon BTW.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Thanks much and yes. How do you do that on here? Nasioc was just go into my gallery and upload file. Is there a way to do that here? Sorry I’ve been a lurker for the most part my whole Subaru life. Kinda want to document this car to some extent from where it is til it’s to my liking

Thanks again

How-to is on the Home page.

Basically, you have them hosted off-site, so depending whether you want to load them to the site for posterity, or to just temporarily post them, use Manage Attachments attach.gifor the Insert Image insertimage.gif process, respectively.

For site loading:

New Post > attach.gif> paste your picture URL into the Upload File from a URL box and click upload. You can does this 2 at a time, which is what I did with yours. Then save your post.

For temporary posting:

New Post > insertimage.gif > paste your picture URL into the dialogue box and hit Enter. Then save your post.

BTW - to get to your picture URL, I right-clicked your IS picture and chose View Picture, then copied the *.jpg URL for pasting into the MA box.

The other reason that you could load your pictures from the Nasioc "gallery" was your photos were loaded to Nasioc's server. Using attach.gifenables you to load your photos from your host-site's server. And, bonus, once your photos are loaded to the site, you can insertimage.gif them into any other thread similar to your gallery process on Nasioc.

pliuHOtyj

plKa0o0xj

Epic fail? Sorry if so. I’m 39, not an idiot but just completely computer illiterate. I’ll figure it out. I’ll play on my new member post so I don’t muck up the thread. Beautiful cars btw. Makes me jelly. Thanks for your help

Edited by Wooosh

One of these days I'm going to start a build journal and remain active on this board. Until then, I'll just post here and there. My 05/06 RHD LGT Wagon... it's about to head to the shop for some major upgrades and changes this winter.eb1b56c4ab2d070f22b757454c8659d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah most jdm bumpers make it look like the car was rear ended then hit the car in front. Everything is just smushed.

I get that. Kind of agree but my goal at the end here is to make this more of a “sport wagon” and not a “station wagon.” My main point to swapping bumpers anyways was the cohesion of the side profile from the rockers to the rear bumper with the rear valance that comes on the JDM bumper. Nice clean flow from sides to rear. Also the USDM bumper shows the exhaust cans from the side profile as well and that just bothered the hell outta me. And at a price tag of $250 shipped no other options compared