LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

• 2 weeks later...

I keep seeing a black Legacy 2.5i with tinted windows, an Apple logo sticker, and a big ol' "fart can" muffler. It's apparently owned by somebody who works in the Mall of America. I think it has Indiana plates.

I've also regularly seen a black Legacy GT with chrome wheels and no spoiler parked at a home off of Flagstaff in the Rosemount/Lakeville/Apple Valley area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this has been dead for quite a while, but I'm going to toss it out here because:

Saw a really nice 2009? silver spec.B parked on Davis St in Evanston right outside my apartment last night. Car looked really well cared for (better than mine), and nice and stock.

Forgot we had this thread. A bit late but I saw an 06 obp with gold wheels at Evanston Subaru around February. Younger Asian guy if I remember correctly. Was there with my fiancee getting her a 2014 Impreza

photo+%25286%2529.JPG

This guy? If so the car is in Evanston all the time, but I've posted spottings on here and NASIOC before, so don't think he's on forums.

It might've been. I thought it was an 06 but I could be mistaken. There's also a gentlemen with an 05-07 silver lgt around my area. Hasn't ever waved back to me so he's probably weirded out that I still keep waving to him lol.

• 1 month later...

Brown Legacy parked next to me at the Kroger on S. Maple in Ann Arbor, earlier today. New York plates. Stig sticker on left back window, Watkins Glen track outline sticker on right back window.

You on here?

• 3 weeks later...
Was headed north on US 23 south of Ann Arbor (on way to Holland, MI for a gathering) and passed a black 5th Gen LGT. Black, debadged, and MI plate. If you're on here, I'm the guy in the GGM LGT with VT plates that passed you. I saw your head whip around as I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Spotted a grey 4th gen sedan with smoked tail lights on Indianapolis Southside. I merged right behind you onto 465 right before we took the 31 east st. exit (driving white Gt wagon). Wanted to say hey and let you know your rear passenger brake light is out.

Pm me...I have extra bulbs and a few ???'s for ya

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This past Monday (12.28.15) in Denver on South Colorado Blvd north of I-25 I saw an Accord wagon (like mine) followed by a silver LGT (mine is GRP). Saw two more LGT's that day in Denver, and another two in Woodland Park west of Colorado Springs. Blue and black. Sitting in the passenger seat here today on I-25 in Colorado Springs it seems like every other car is a Subaru. Colorado be bery bery good for Subaru! Edited by Ashtone