LegacyGT.com

Official Diamond Gray Thread Volume-2

SBT

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Finally trying to upload my pics. Let's see if I'm doing this correctly. Don't mind the clearcoat on the hood. Satin Black wrap on its way as well as front lip. Just got the car so one project at a time!! Sorry for pic quality, was a spur of the moment pic shoot with my 8 yr old son behind camera phone, lol. He's not bad! Custom grill DIY amazon $14 aluminium blk mesh and a Dremel, lol.

specb4.thumb.jpg.d0e58c9b018607c1751bb7a651ef4f3d.jpg

specb5.thumb.jpg.9c9b7e46f1214a8288d497996dc35c6b.jpg

specb6.thumb.jpg.fa279963e44a63c30dfe1c75c95e8163.jpg

specb7.thumb.jpg.abb6bbf248d65fdacc09e5d84a20b9b1.jpg

specb8.thumb.JPG.b239e1dfa6b88405d72cba4fdeb588e4.JPG

specb12.thumb.JPG.59fbb1e300d0b8826c1a1215f0a6b4c3.JPG

Edited by luckybullitt
update
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
Finally trying to upload my pics. Let's see if I'm doing this correctly. Don't mind the clearcoat on the hood. Satin Black wrap on its way as well as front lip. Just got the car so one project at a time!! Sorry for pic quality, was a spur of the moment pic shoot with my 8 yr old son behind camera phone, lol. He's not bad! Custom grill DIY amazon $14 aluminium blk mesh and a Dremel, lol.

I really like the blacked out tail lights on it. Clean looking ride.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks and yes. Appreciate the comment and answer. She’s aging and doesn’t get quite the same attention/love since becoming a dad two years ago. But watching the latest MCM vid where they compare SuperGramps to their custom levorg sti hatch made me really glad I’ve got what I’ve got. Even w/out a built engine and rolling stage .5 on an ots Cobb tune. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kojak said:

Thanks and yes. Appreciate the comment and answer. She’s aging and doesn’t get quite the same attention/love since becoming a dad two years ago. But watching the latest MCM vid where they compare SuperGramps to their custom levorg sti hatch made me really glad I’ve got what I’ve got. Even w/out a built engine and rolling stage .5 on an ots Cobb tune. 

Haha I get the dad thing. I’ve got two, and two other cars i used to work on that don’t get hardly any love anymore at all. Started to do brakes all the way around the other day and I see all the other things that need to be addressed. I still wouldn’t have it any other way and wouldn’t want any other car…seeing those two side by side just makes me see again how timeless the 4th gen LGT body lines and design are. 

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

took some nice-ish photos of my admittedly dirty spec b today. wish it was clean, but ah well :) 

unfortunately only had my phone on me as I went for a spontaneous backroad drive after work since the weather was nice for once, so the pics look a bit blurry. maybe after I get the car detailed, I'll come back with my camera to this spot.

20230615_162904.jpg

20230615_163015.jpg

20230615_163056.jpg

20230615_163133.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ChicagoSam said:

Impressive handling with all that comfort no? Love the pink/bills combo.

(Great pics btw.)

Big time. Less fore/aft pitching on accel and braking, lessened body roll, more tightly damped at higher speeds. If I were to wager a guess I feel the B8's have a more digressive valving profile. 100/10 would recommend this combo, I'm so hooked. 

Hehehe, thanks

Edited by diamondedge
  • Like 1