LegacyGT.com

Legacy A-C vs D-F Preface/Postface Question

Hello all. So theres a couple parts I'm looking at buying. My vehicle is a 2006 Legacy GT USDM wagon. One of the parts is a DAMD steering wheel. Noticed there are 2 options for it. A-C and D-F. Theres a grille I'm looking at buying that mentions A-C preface lift. How does one tell what version theirs is? I know the 08-09 have the curved headlights, where the 05-07 have the angled headlights. I also know the USDM bumper is a couple inches longer than the JDM. Does this play into the A-C vs D-F and/or preface postface lift thing? If so how? Given the prices of the parts, would hate to buy and not have it fit. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2005-2007 USDM Legacy body style is equivalent to the JDM A-C BL/BP and 2008-2009 USDM Legacy body style is equivalent to the D-F BP/BL. The letters just denote the model years with A being the first year and F being the sixth year.

2005-2007 USDM Legacy body style is equivalent to the JDM A-C BL/BP and 2008-2009 USDM Legacy body style is equivalent to the D-F BP/BL. The letters just denote the model years with A being the first year and F being the sixth year.
That makes sense.. never knew that!

Scotty

Also they are one year ahead.

JDM 2004-06 = USDM 2005-2007

Isn’t

BP5/BL5 = pre-facelift

BP9/BL9 = post-facelift?

BL=Sedan

BP=Wagon

Edited by Infosecdad