LegacyGT.com

Gran Turismo 6

Still sort of bummed none of the Gran Turismo's had the first gen Legacy sedan in it and no sign of it in GT6 as well.

Not super popular, I know, but it was Subaru's first actual WRC car and it always had a big following in Japan as well. Just a sucker for the oldies I guess :)

At least the Mitsubishi Galant VR4 is still around!

Oh, here's the new Subaru's in GT6 added from the list in GT5:

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12

Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI spec C '09

Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PACKAGE '12

Subaru SUBARU BRZ R&D SPORT '12

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

it's on PS3. i picked up a unused copy off ebay the other day..didn't even know 6 was out or being released so soon after 5. probably released it on PS4 too

played a little bit yesterday. the first car they make you buy before you can buy other cars is a honda fit..got enough money and bought a BRZ.

I have it for PS3, I bought it on release day. It has a lot of cool cars, I was disappointed by the simple interiors on most Subarus. But oh well.

I have a steering wheel kit with paddle shifters as well, kind of fun, but I didn't spend much on it, so there is no force feedback. :(

On the game i own a jdm speb b. They dont have the usdm 06. But they did have a carbon copy of my last suby. A jdm V4 sti in white. I also have a second gen wagon that i troll the shit out of the drifting lobbies with. It drifts very well with my current setup i use. Its ******* hilarious. 524 hp

GT6 is out on PS3 and PS4, I have it on PS3 and it is awesome. If you had GT5 before it is pretty much the same tracks and cars. The license feature is still there but it is a breeze to work your way into newer cars because everything thing is similar to GT5. It's worth the $50.........

Archived