LegacyGT.com

New Blitz Induction Intake Cover

MAF scaling isnt needed unless the MAF housing itself changed diameter. This doesn't change that, so its just a bolt on. its really no different than putting in a K&N drop in filter.

bolt on? no tune needed since it likely changes airflow? I couldnt find any definitive info.

i was looking at this the other day just to see if i could get more woosh sounds :lol: but alas smog checks here in CA may axe that option for me unless i hide it.

Edited by kaitanium

bolt on? no tune needed since it likely changes airflow? I couldnt find any definitive info.

i was looking at this the other day just to see if i could get more woosh sounds :lol: but alas smog checks here in CA may axe that option for me unless i hide it.

This is before the maf that's why no tune needed, it'll adjust for airflow and intake temp. Anything before the maf and after the cat o2 sensor doesn't effect the tune.

Does Cali care about anything before the maf? This would be similar to running without the snorkel. I think it'd be odd to care about such a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Cali care about anything before the maf? This would be similar to running without the snorkel. I think it'd be odd to care about such a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im very cautious now after my friends wrx was failed for having a AOS (his only mod anywhere on the car) which is 100% legal here. Some places are very cautious in how they pass/fail i assume