LegacyGT.com

Brake master cylinder brace?

It says "WRX / STI 2008-2014 / Legacy GT VDC 2008-2009". Where did you get the 2010+ Legacy & OB from?

Go select your car year/make/model and it will take you to the STi brace. It did for my '13 Outback too.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, when I start at their home page and search brake parts for 2013 Legacy & OB 3.6R the Cusco brace shows up, not the GS. But this also says RHD only, so... http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Cusco-692-561-A-Brake-Cylinder-Stopper

I was doing the "parts for your car" search from the page the GS brace was on and for some reason it stays on that page.

I just called cusco usa and spoke with a tech. Yes, he was Japanese. He looked up the part number and said they don't make it and they only make a RHD version. He says maybe someone made it and is selling it as a cusco part.

For those of you who got the part, were you able to find it listed by cusco as a part cusco actually made? (whether or not it was for a Legacy)

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

S687-561-B

Cusco part number

Thanks...I know about 4 of you ordered this and installed it...all from a seller in China.

I'm trying to find out if this is a legit Cusco part as I can't find it any Cusco related information nor confirmation from a tech.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

From what i know its only available in china seeing as how they are left hand drive like us... buuut to my knowledge almost everything out of china is a knock off.. having said that my piece is solid. . Welds are good and it came with the same packaging as all my other cusco pieces. Im happy .. i have a brace installed i replaced all the hard ware with ss

from what i know its only available in china seeing as how they are left hand drive like us... Buuut to my knowledge almost everything out of china is a knock off.. Having said that my piece is solid. . Welds are good and it came with the same packaging as all my other cusco pieces. Im happy .. I have a brace installed i replaced all the hard ware with ss

+1

• 2 years later...

Bump...

Do any of you have a CUSCO - Master Cylinder Brace bracket installed on your (2015-2017) 6th Generation Legacy/Outback ?

Different part # for the Outback 6th gen version: Part # S688 561 A

If so, which one and where did you purchase it from?

Thanks for your help!

This is the 5th Gen section, but I highly doubt any of the guys in the 6th Gen section have one of those, they're a bunch of dull, easily butthurt, complaining ninnies over there that have no idea about enhancing vehicle performance. Honestly.

• 1 month later...
Dammit! Thanks. It's a rare part, shame someone is going to modify it. Now I'm stuck with the shitty looking copies that someone is pawning off in the FB groups if I want one for my 5th Gen.

Send us a link to the shitty copies. Would like to check them out and see what they look like. Thanks!

• 7 months later...