LegacyGT.com

Buying Another Legacy GT

Hey guys I'm looking at buying another legacy gt again, and I've found one that I'm pretty serious about. Here's the link to it. I was wondering if anyone recognizes it. It has a cobb airbox and invidia down pipe and full cat back, everything else seems to be stock. My thinking is that someone had this thing full stage 2, then un-married their cobb and sold the car. The ad does not list the milage, but i looked at it today and it has 147xxx. Pulled really nice through every gear, although it had the famed legacy stutter.

Thoughts? Opinions?

http://www.yourcarcorp.com/selected.php?id=45110&vehicle=Orlando_2005_Subaru_Legacy#

Thanks guys.

I'm going to run a car fax and try to get it to my mechanic and go from there. I'll keep you guys updated.

Haha adamn there was another one with an sti swap in Orlando for a while. When did you get yours ?

I'm going to run a car fax and try to get it to my mechanic and go from there. I'll keep you guys updated.

Haha adamn there was another one with an sti swap in Orlando for a while. When did you get yours ?

A month ago. Grabbed it from Jacksonville but it spent it's whole life in GA.

I see WRX's and BRZ's everywhere, but rarely any legacy's.

Archived