LegacyGT.com

‘05 GT wagon for sale on BAT

I feel like this should be a strong indicator of the top of the real world value for most of our wagons on the board.

I feel like the heavily modded ones will probably only ever pull as much as the clean lightly/barely modded examples.

Current bid $4800. 18 hours to end.

Looked at the BaT shipping and it's 1/2 (open) or 3/4 (enclosed) of current bid to trailer to my zip in RI. So I guess it's a road trip for guys on East Coast.

Edited by SubOperator

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Sold for $10k. Obviously some here saw just another ynasb, and it might well be on it's way.

Though my thought still stands, probably the high end for what most people could hope to get in the real world for a great condition wagon. We've mostly eluded the Subaru tax, for better or worse.

that wagon is a YNANSBAT special.

I'm still optimistic, for the short term at least. It burned 2 quarts of oil on the 1500 mile drive home, but it never registered a single misfire, and the timing grid is all zeros. The powertrain is still 100% stock; I'll give it the good ol' stage 2 treatment - catless UP, Invidia DP, VF52, and Cryotune. Sticking to stock fueling. We'll see how long the short block lasts after that; if it goes after 20K miles, so be it. This is going to be my long term car.

It feels great to drive a good LGT again.

I'm still optimistic, for the short term at least. It burned 2 quarts of oil on the 1500 mile drive home, but it never registered a single misfire, and the timing grid is all zeros. The powertrain is still 100% stock; I'll give it the good ol' stage 2 treatment - catless UP, Invidia DP, VF52, and Cryotune. Sticking to stock fueling. We'll see how long the short block lasts after that; if it goes after 20K miles, so be it. This is going to be my long term car.

You bought the BaT car? Nice dude!

2qts per 1500 mi? switch to a 5w-40 oil and start buying YNANSBAT parts now. if you want longevity, just do stage 1 with UP. enjoy the car, you are on borrowed time.

2qts per 1500 mi? switch to a 5w-40 oil and start buying YNANSBAT parts now. if you want longevity, just do stage 1 with UP. enjoy the car, you are on borrowed time.

Ok I will bite. What is YNANSBAT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you are serious...darn interweb.

You Need A New Short.....Bring A Trailer

Lol....not sure what the AT is but they refer to engine replacement in these here money piles.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk