LegacyGT.com

FYI The New Subaru Solterra-Baja EV You Want In Your Garage Next Year

If they remove the rear seat row and make the bed longer it would be a lot more appealing for people looking for a small pickup over here. A short bed isn't really helping you to get at least some items with you like fence posts and whatever you might use on a small farm.

The Brat was life-extended several years over the original intent due to the demand in Switzerland and Sweden from what I know.

• Like 2
453747.png

• 3 weeks later...
the solterra is just a rebadged Toyota bZ4X, and toyota is not making a ute, so this wont happen.

This part^ but if Subaru wanted to be the wild child they should look to compete against the Maverick from Ford that is a great little pickup for price.

I like the newer gen Ridgeline, Tacoma and now the Maverick. The Baja could be on that list but not in the current config.

The problem is no one has the money to go buy all these new fancy electric cars and SUVs. Who in their right mind is going out to get a loan when things are so crazy and costly. I am not planning on big purchases in the next 3 years at all. I would love to have an electric car for around my area, but I need my stupid loud ewag LGT to remind these people what having fun is.

BTW yes a tesla is fast, but they are not fun cars cool cars. anyone car get in it and go fast. Shifting gears is the best.

The problem is no one has the money to go buy all these new fancy electric cars and SUVs. Who in their right mind is going out to get a loan when things are so crazy and costly. I am not planning on big purchases in the next 3 years at all. I would love to have an electric car for around my area, but I need my stupid loud ewag LGT to remind these people what having fun is.

BTW yes a tesla is fast, but they are not fun cars cool cars. anyone car get in it and go fast. Shifting gears is the best.

:wub: Agreed!

• 10 months later...
On 5/19/2022 at 10:54 AM, ehsnils said:

If they remove the rear seat row and make the bed longer it would be a lot more appealing for people looking for a small pickup over here. A short bed isn't really helping you to get at least some items with you like fence posts and whatever you might use on a small farm.

The Brat was life-extended several years over the original intent due to the demand in Switzerland and Sweden from what I know.

Well, yes. You're mostly right. On the other hand, maybe some cars just ain't created for this use? Also, any car can be modified. So, I don't see it as a huge issue.