LegacyGT.com

GT wagon for sale on BAT

Minor accidents, IMO nothing to worry about. If I was closer to it, even though I don't care for that color, I'd scoop it up for that price.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Jeebuz... the somewhat rough '07 I just picked up might actually be worth putting some money into. I get that a restored 165k mile car will never be worth as much an original 56k mile car but I'm definitely thinking twice about my plans to use it as a winter beater.

Don't forget 5% buyers fee ($900) on top of the timing belt, as clean as mine is with my light mods I'll have to list mine on BAT too.

I think they also noted one of the sets of wheels needed tires. Let's not forget that this car is lowered and is old. Those bushings are gonna be trashed.

Damn….$18k and it’s just a standard model, not a limited. Super low mileage and one owner has it going for it, but still…one person said better look into specialty ins. I’m wondering if I should do that too…except mines an auto. Lol. Carfax says trade in value is $3700 or something like that. But with only 76k original miles. Maybe I shouldn’t do too much to it after all…

Market is crazy overall so that lifts values of our old cars. But finally 4th generation LGTs are getting some love on BAT. Previously they did poorly. And Doug Demuro was predicting 2000s Japanese cars are going to go up in value :)

In 2018 I sold my nearly-pristine 2005 56k-mile Limited LGT wagon with 6MT SpecB conversion and many other goodies for $15k back and it took a while: https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2887136

I was contemplating BAT'ing my other 2005 63k-mile LGT non-limited wagon with STI 6MT and even more goodies, just as clean as the other one, but I think I will hold onto it for a while... still enjoy driving it a lot after nearly 16 years (bought new in 2006).

I’d keep it. Esp if it’s got the STi trans. I’d love one but I can’t say I’m too interested in doing an auto to manual swap. Think I’d rather just upgrade the valve body and install my paddle shifters and keep it at that. There is another active auction too. Be interested to see what this brings. This was a build on here and sold on BaT last year I believe.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-subaru-legacy-gt-5/

I’d keep it. Esp if it’s got the STi trans. I’d love one but I can’t say I’m too interested in doing an auto to manual swap. Think I’d rather just upgrade the valve body and install my paddle shifters and keep it at that. There is another active auction too. Be interested to see what this brings. This was a build on here and sold on BaT last year I believe.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-subaru-legacy-gt-5/

This was ValleyLegacy's build, the buyer made a post in the original thread but did not create a separate FS thread (link). It made its way all the way from SoCal to my backyard in NY.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Wow. Chances are I'll list my clean 06 LGT Limited there soon too. Just not working for carting kids around and I don't drive my truck to justify it either, so both gotta go and get a mid/large-size SUV. 12K on built STi motor (w/ forged pistons), rebuilt VF52 and heads, fresh tune, etc etc. Not enjoying it enough. Wish it were a 6MT... its an auto

Meh. The wagon version is much better. Want one?
Lol , want yes, can afford or store not so much.

I'm honestly not sure why the wagons have so many fan boys, I greatly prefer the look of Audi wagons

And I tried to use that search thing to find the model production numbers, but I failed miserably

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm honestly not sure why the wagons have so many fan boys, I greatly prefer the look of Audi wagons

And I tried to use that search thing to find the model production numbers, but I failed miserably

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand... ;)

It's a sticky up top on this forum. Very easy to find. Just read the list of "sticky's "

My wagon is one of 108 made. non-limited black 5mt. car was built May 28 2004, the 194th one built, 22 were built that day.

My 09 SpecB is one of 28 in its color of 112 Spec B's made that year. mine was built June 6 2008 Mine was the 38th, 2009 Spec B built.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Audi and BMW wagons are beautiful…..ex neighbors ran a daycare pre-Covid. One of the dads had a wagon I used to drool over when he dropped his kids off in the morning. Maintenance on LGT is already up there, I’d hate to think of what it’d be for one of those. Wife’s cousin had a nice bimmer for a while too but dumped it cause cost to keep it up was killing him, esp if you don’t have a good mechanic or independent shop. LGT wagons FTW!