LegacyGT.com

GT wagon for sale on BAT

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand... ;)

It's a sticky up top on this forum. Very easy to find. Just read the list of "sticky's "

My wagon is one of 108 made. non-limited black 5mt. car was built May 28 2004, the 194th one built, 22 were built that day.

My 09 SpecB is one of 28 in its color of 112 Spec B's made that year. mine was built June 6 2008 Mine was the 38th, 2009 Spec B built.

Ya I followed the link to that post and the model search thing but couldn't get it to work

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Reviving this because there's an interesting one on BAT right now. Ends in a couple of hours. Using "interesting" loosely, here. Definitely not my thing, but apparently it's someone's.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-subaru-legacy-gt-7/

Was this not listed for sale here as the CUSCO SEMA build car? Feels familiar.

EDIT: https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sema-built-cusco-2005-legacy-gt-wagon-socal-282112.html

Edited by lagwagon
Link added

Seems $18.5k is a recent market limit for LGT wagons... I know of a wagon that would probably breach that limit if it hits BAT ;)

Yup, its gonna be hard to get $29k out of this wagon for sure. Such a narrow set of people that would want a something like this. I.E. - a buyer that wants a GT wagon with an automatic tranny that's all vape bro'd out with stereo stuff and is all hat, no cattle in the terms of HP. Now I call that narrow :)

I think $22-23k is doable, you guys who go JDM and full suspension and brakes spend a ton of money on your builds, sell the OEM DP and that will cover a new Cobb DP, tune and it's a great stg2, driver not beat to hell

Not going to argue AT vs MT but I've enjoyed my AT for 17 years, 143k and never a problem with it. I don't beat the hell out of either though.

I do disagree with your auto tragic comment, but then again it's All Talk anyway!

Not going to argue AT vs MT but I've enjoyed my AT for 17 years, 143k and never a problem with it. I don't beat the hell out of either though.

I do disagree with your auto tragic comment, but then again it's All Talk anyway!

Yep, its the internet so its always all talk :)

And I don't really hate all ATs, is just not for me.

LOL 250K on my original 5EAT... Now going on motor build #2.

My father nudged me about used car market right now. Precisely why I'm rebuilding this one each time.

Edited by kzr750r1

Having had MT and AT in other makes and models....I was ok with my LGT being AT for its intended purpose. It's a knock around car that others will drive. I do however wish I could upgrade the valve body and get crisper shifts from it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I do however wish I could upgrade the valve body and get crisper shifts from it.

This. I always drive in regular mode cause sport mode sucks. I see why people call it a slush box. It is nice to have an AT as a daily though so I don’t ruin my knee…lol. And I agree with previous comments-it’d be hard to find a buyer for this to get back half of what was probably spent on this car. There’s some cool things in it, but narrow market. I like being able to fully use mine for having fun and hauling things while not making it a show car.

Personal transmission preferences aside, I think it's fairly obvious that the 5EAT is holding this car's value down. I just don't see there being many people willing to drop $20k+ on a 17 year old turbo Subaru built to someone else's taste that also want to daily it.