LegacyGT.com

Wed. Night meet thread

ih8vtec13

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a meet every Wed. in Edgewater NJ in the Target parking lot. From the main entrance make a right then and follow thatt around by the Starbucks. We park betweent the Starbucks and the Barnes and Noble.

Turn out to these meets have been pretty good lately, NASIOC and IWSTI have been coming out to hang and its been really fun.

The meet starts at 8pm and some of us make it out early for Sushi and Matsuawa Market place around 6:30pm if any of you are interested.

The actual meet starts about 7:30-8PM and lasts til whenever we decide to move out usualy between 11pm and 1am.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
i may be up for this, what kind of time frame? i don't get out til ~7

Oh forget about it. If you show up I ain't going. :lol::lol:

Jesse

Sorry guys I forgot the time and edited it up top too :lol:

We do them at 8pm, it was a pretty good one too. 2 track STis showed, still had functional interiors, but making really big power. Alo a guy that has a STi show car showed up driving his GFs Civic and tried to convince us he traded his car in an got this.

i went like 3 times before.. each time being unsuccessful because of the rain which seems to be happening every wednesday nights..

after that for the last two weeks, i gave up and apparently those are the two weeks when people actually started showing up.. figures.

I'm gonig to try to make it next week...if it is still on.

ih8vtec13, I met some of your boys at the Giants stadium auto-x on Sunday. Man was I slow...:redface:

Its on every week as long as there is no rain, people tend to to show then :lol:

I was wondering who they met they were telling me that and i thought it was WhiteTiger before they said it was silver :lol:

Also tonite was a great meet and props to Aaron for showing up.

SQC has a Subie meet every Tuesday night I think. Up in the Whitestone shopping center (McD's, Pathmark, Super Amusements, Dunkin' Donuts, etc.) right off the Whitestone Expwy.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Archived