LegacyGT.com

2015 Legacy Pics

looks like an Altima to me ... I hope that's hiding a LOT of improvement.

Was gunna say, accord/camry. But really whats the difference between any of them. I really hope it doesn't look like any of those because subaru is the one Japanese brand that wouldn't make me feel like a mindless pawn while driving to work.

Sure looks like a Maxima. Lots of cladding though hiding it, but, based on what they did with the 5th Gen, that's what they are going for.

I just want more 2.0 DI turbo motors out there so they can break and build a parts market, to stuff it one day into something else :)

Sadly, I bet the 15 LGT will come with the same CVT that the 14 FXT has, *sigh*

looks like an Altima to me ... I hope that's hiding a LOT of improvement.

Hard to say what it really looks like.

Was gunna say, accord/camry. But really whats the difference between any of them. I really hope it doesn't look like any of those because subaru is the one Japanese brand that wouldn't make me feel like a mindless pawn while driving to work.

You can feel less mindless pawn on the tow to the mechanic too! Ha!

Between Accord/Camry those to models move 700-800,000 units/year. Subaru wishes they could be that main stream!

That ugly spud looks like a potato on wheels. Over fendered, under wheeled, and I'm sure taller than most minivans. Keep going Subaru. You've already just about ruined most enthusiast support and you'll end it with these stupid moves.

Archived