LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

So Clean!!!

What kind of front lip is that? Ebay or just the EZ Lip? It looks good!

Also what did you drop it with?

Ebay (bayson r) front lip. The car is lowered on ksport coilovers. The coilovers can go much lower but the car can't without ripping cv boots.

Booty: rear top spoiler by madrig. Still have to paint match rear top spoiler, facelift garnish and waist spoiler.

20180812_171236d.thumb.jpg.a4fa46cf9a1b9ddc02d84d9f0942ccc5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had the turbo mounted down there for 5 years now, havent had any problems.

As for how it is holding up, i am avoiding launching it from a stand still for fear of killing shafts. I also worry about 4th gear.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please race Super Gramps.
Lets wait and see if gramps is going to have a birthday first.

I feel my 500wkw vs gramps 270wkw might be a touch unfair.

They are very diffrent cars, Martin's car is actually nice, mine is a beater!

Id like a rematch with the cresta though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can someone help me track down legacy roof rails or have the part numbers? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help you with the rails, but I always wondered what those BBS's would look like on these wagons. I like!

I've been meaning to switch to LGT roof rails on my OBXT as well. Please keep us posted on the swap. Even better if you could document the steps for a walkthrough!

Me, I think I'm going to wait until I need to address the tailgate wiring harness before I swap the roof rails. The headliner needs to come off for both.

Been looking to do the same thing on my OBXT. Any tips on getting the headliner out?

The only advice I have is take your time. None of the removal is difficult but if you bend the headliner too much in certain spots it will crease. Just drop it down and remove out of the rear hatch.

It's a gem! I think I've only seen one or two others with the jdm sport. I'd like to find a front lip to finish off the front end though, nothing too over the top.

There was a front half cut with the sport bumper that was available to me locally when I was laid off and the moment I was working again I called about it only to be told it was sold the week before :mad:

JemYhax.jpg

Some new to me wheels. 17x8 O.Z. Superleggeras. Blew a tire so had to get 4 new one as well. Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's. I need to fix the seize on my coilovers. Car is too low for a DD, and lower in the back than the front.

Edited by Cory1750