LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday i spotted a 4th gen LGT on I95 coming off NJ Turnpike, going to GWB, in front of Leonia exist. Light blue looked liked a 2007-08 model, tinted window, everything else looked stock. you actually cut me off lol. I was in a maroon 2001 LGT 3rd gen, hella off roads, fogs, rally armor mud flaps and black rims

I know the feeling.. I live in BFE Upstate New York. lol

I havent really noticed many nice legacys either..

I'm in Westchester County, I usually drive on I-287, I-87, I-95 , Hutchinson River Parkway, Bronx River Parkway, Sprain Parkway and thats about it. Anyone from Westchester County.

I'm in Westchester County, I usually drive on I-287, I-87, I-95 , Hutchinson River Parkway, Bronx River Parkway, Sprain Parkway and thats about it. Anyone from Westchester County.

I am on all of them. More often on the Sprain and Bronx River.

Same here, but im usually on the sprain and the beginning of the taconic in the morning and afternoons from work. Sometimes on the bronxriver when im going for a quick stint. Anybody ever noticed that crest at the end of the bronxriver near the dam? I completely forgot about it the other day and was heading southbound..needless to say im glad that i was in the right lane.

Same here, but im usually on the sprain and the beginning of the taconic in the morning and afternoons from work. Sometimes on the bronxriver when im going for a quick stint. Anybody ever noticed that crest at the end of the bronxriver near the dam? I completely forgot about it the other day and was heading southbound..needless to say im glad that i was in the right lane.

I guess I'm all alone on the saw mill. :(

Yup. The one on the north end of the cemetery, by Hawthorne circle? I've forgotten about it before too.