LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

no window tint is just fine and

so any of u guys have an idea where i can get the roof wing? eBay. Search this site for roof spoiler for links.

oh and what kind of rattle can do u use to match up to cover the hidious holes on the front bumper? You want to spraypaint your bumper to get rid of license plate holes? Yikes...

Personally I would do something like this if I had those holes.

http://www.grimmspeed.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=89&products_id=240

I'm just here for the mods.

Welcome Avyel86!! I'm from Sacto so I recognized the Lasher plate right away :)

Thanks... I actually live in San Jose and had to drive up to Elk Grove to get the car since it was the closest dealer that had what I was looking for.

Search in the 5th gen main forum, there are people that have 2.5i's that bought aftermarket exhausts and had their local shop just weld a hanger on for them so they could have the dual mufflers.

hmm i wanna go go the stock look not anything too loud what you recomend?

Q300 (which I have) is the quietest I have heard. Though if you just go axle-back (instead of catback) you might have more options.

Right! There it is! Satin White Pearl with stock 18" rims done in Subaru gold.

Comments pls

Hmmm, I am on the fence on this one. I am not a gold rim guy but I can't make up my mind if I like or dislike these.

Hmmm, I am on the fence on this one. I am not a gold rim guy but I can't make up my mind if I like or dislike these.

To tell the truth - when I decided to paint my rims I had originally decided on black or a sorta dark grey (charcoal). But went ahead with this colour as its unique for a LegacyGT but inline with Subaru's muscle colour I guess :) Not a WRX wanabee tho - just fitting inline with the rest of the car (scoop, dual exhaust, power level, etc) ;)

Nah, not putting my finger down my throat, just gold rims aren't my style. Though the look of gold rota grids on a blue 5th gen (like mine) looked pretty damn good, they made me question not liking gold rims for sure.

Did you have them powder coated?

Here's my new wheels: Work Varianza T1S 20x9.5 +38 Stepped Lip, Machine Silver Polish. The LGT was a 3 month wait, while the wheels took 3 1/2 months... Odd that a car could get put together faster than some wheels hahaha

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/ken060984/312985_657594263941_28002339_34029536_765738380_n.jpg

Now thats a mean set of rims! Well done, Ken!! Wat suspension u running or is that how 20" wud look on stock suspension?

Good to know, Rogue. Ya, powder coated with a clear coat. If I get tired of it, I will change the colour ;)

Black vinyl rooftop soon - thats the last mod for now...... (ya, right!) :) For this budget year I guess.

I actually like the gold Naseem, well done. I am thinking how a dark bronze would look since I saw your pics.

Ken, are you the first to put 20's on our car? How does it ride? It looks like it would rub unless you rolled fenders? Either way, those are nice looking rims.

HOW DO YOU GUYS AFFORD ALL THESE MODS????!! =(

Ken, are you the first to put 20's on our car? How does it ride? It looks like it would rub unless you rolled fenders?

(

+1 Ken, rolled? Those look like rubberband tires though, maybe such low sidewalls don't require rolling? Though, I though you had springs installed.

Answers, must have answers. Ride's looking pimp.

Now thats a mean set of rims! Well done, Ken!! Wat suspension u running or is that how 20" wud look on stock suspension?

I'm on Megan Street Coilovers, but could adjust it lower

Ken, are you the first to put 20's on our car? How does it ride? It looks like it would rub unless you rolled fenders? Either way, those are nice looking rims.

I very well may be the first to run 20's. At least to run them 9.5 wide. Ride is surprisingly smooth. Rears are rolled.

How do I afford mods? Simple. NO GF LOL

+1 Ken, rolled? Those look like rubberband tires though, maybe such low sidewalls don't require rolling? Though, I though you had springs installed.

Answers, must have answers. Ride's looking pimp.

The tires are 245/30/20, but after putting them on, I could easily go 35 sidewall, or possibly 40. I'll go through tires pretty quick, so next batch of tires will be 245/35/20. Very smooth though. Drove it 7 hours to LA right when I put them on and it was VERY comfortable

Ken, that looks awesome man. Any lower in your future? And how is that offset I'd like to see a side profile shot

I was actually going to raise the rear a 1/4 inch soon. I love Flush, not Hella flush haha. Front seems perfect.

Sorry this pic is all I have right now. Will do a photoshoot soon hopefully, so more pix to come in the "Low Thread":

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/ken060984/317785_657594283901_28002339_34029537_17492710_n.jpg

BADASS Ken!

Yeah, I would raise that rear end a bit too. It just doens't look right to me. And you might even get slightly better steering response if the car has a bit of forward rake to it. And at that hieght you might even scrap something if you and 3 of your buddies go out looking for GF's one night. ;)

Then you'll be scrapping rock bottom if you get a GF. And I'm not talking about your car either... :D

"No Mods for you! Take me to dinner NOW!"

I actually like the gold Naseem, well done. I am thinking how a dark bronze would look since I saw your pics.

Thanks Shribob. Its growing on me too. Dark bronze is also a good option. I stuck with the STi colour.

Saving is the key to affording mods ;) I got the car a year now and only starting mods now.