• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you see my print screen?

PS I see what you posted and you suck!!

U are a dummy, that is because you made it and it is in your cache!!!!

It says "no hotlinking, specially for RCCOLLA!!!!" :) :)

YOu failz!!!

X

---

This thread just took a turn towards the surreal. :lol:

:lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Removing the Coil pack. If you have the right tools, the actual spark plug comes out and goes back in easy.

^ Holy super nice!!!!! :eek:

Thanks for sharing! :):wub:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

I did the same thing but I stuck my finger under the coil pack to guide the rubber boot onto the spark plug. Sometimes I had trouble getting it centered on the plug before the tried it with my finger. And yes I am a dumba** cause I cracked the porcelin when installing my new plug n the drivers side rear and had to reinstall my old one until I could order a new LFR7AIX plug and the reinstall that one. So I have had plenty of practice on the #4 cylinder :)

^ Aw heck, that ain't toooooooo bad. :)

When I read your post, and you wrote "And yes I'm a dumba**," I *seriously* thought the next words to-come were that you got your fingers good and stuck in there somehow. :lol: Now *that* would've been BAD. ;)

I just replaced my plugs at 30K. The old plugs' tips were slightly worn. It probably could have gone to 45K.

After I replaced them, I got a misfire in cylinder #3. I basically drove on 3 cylinders trying to diagnose the problem. Weird that the car can drive so well on 3 cylinders.

I was sure it was the injectors that I had just put in, but it wasn't (I swapped injectors) but still got misfire in cylinder #3.

Pulled out the spark plug and coil pack and let the spark plug touch a metal ground while a friend rotated the engine... lots of spark... Didn't know what to do...

Then my friend pulled the on the spring inside the coil pack thereby stretching it. Put it back in and the car drives just peachy.