LegacyGT.com

Wicked Big Meet 2012 Caravan Info Thread

Nrw

Figured it would be a good time to start up one of these. If there's other meet up locations let me know and I'll add them into the map with leaving info and such.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204559590419849408107.0004c0449c5352a15a473&msa=0&ll=42.212245,-71.578674&spn=1.271404,3.348083

If you going to meet up with people please try to be on time, or consider yourself on your own.

id be coming fitchburg with about 5 others so i could prob meet at the charlton stop for 830 with everyone if not ill you all there lol

I keep forgetting your only in the fitchburg area :lol:

I'll keep you posted on what I end up doing

I'm going to link your map in over in the NESIC section of nabisco. I know there are lots of cookie people here and LGT people over there. I don't do iwsti or 2.5RS....in case you'd want to link them in as well.

Yea that's fine. I don't frequent nazioc often so if people want their locations added it may take a while for me to notice it.

Ive never been, can someone please post essential items to bring along? Cooler chairs etc?

cooler, sunscreen, cash if you plan on buying things (I think theres a ATM on site not sure)

Archived