LegacyGT.com

Whiteline Swaybar users....

awdG35killer

I have stock endlinks with my front and rear whiteline sways. Never have heard a squeak, pop, or fart with them. They just work great.

ditto, +1, what he said, etc......

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Using AVO front and rear,..They line up better than the fixed endlinks which dont pivot even though there are posts that th AVO may break in time,..till then I feel that they make the SBs do their job better,...maybe seat of my pants feel though,..

I have been using the stock endlinks on my Whiteline RSB for a year...no problems.....Make sure you get the "Fix" for rear bar end play....Whiteline is supposed to supply it with each bar...I made my own before Whiteline sent me one.....works good so I have just left it in place.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/RM-RS/-7.jpg

• 3 years later...
I have been using the stock endlinks on my Whiteline RSB for a year...no problems.....Make sure you get the "Fix" for rear bar end play....Whiteline is supposed to supply it with each bar...I made my own before Whiteline sent me one.....works good so I have just left it in place.

I don't believe I ever got this fix from Whiteline and never noticed end play, well, at least for now...

Curious as to I may have to produce one myself as well!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Buying Whiteline F&R adjustables blades this week. Going to use them with kartboy solid endlinks. I've read alot of reviews in regards to bar creep and making sure that lateral lock rings are used in conjuction with these bars. I did not know you needed them for the rear bar as well. Going to be sure I specify this when placing my order @ Fred Beans. Your custom lock rings.. Well Done :cool:

Question for you guys that added just a rear whiteline sway, (my suspension is stock now), I drove a stock 98 Prelude last week (like one I used to have a couple years ago) and noticed a little better steering feel (a little more 'Miata-like' going around corners). Will upgrading just the rear sway give the LGT a little more of a sports car feel around the corners?

Rick

Yes...definitely...it flattens the car in corners and reduces the tendency to "Understeer"

Rear sway bar reduces understeer....front sway bar reduces oversteer....do them both and you get a flatter somewhat stiffer ride and the same handling characteristics as stock.

When I had stock setup with Whiteline F&R adj. it didn't make the ride any stiffer that I noticed. I made the car much more nuetral. Try soft setting first, then move to harder if you need it. I would recomend to wait on the end links and keep the stocks. There have been alot of reports of clunks and endlink failures with aftermarket links. I still have my stock links on my '05 with KW V2 coil -overs. No problems so far and Xenonk even competed in auto-X for years on stock links with no problem. Just a thought. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Just to update my earlier post. I traded emails with a rep at Whiteline yesterday. He stated that all bars shipping for the Legacy come prefitted with the lock collars from the factory. Researching more, I also found that the majority of Whiteline products are manufactured in China. This doesn't bother me however. Design and research takes place in AU, however they lack some of the natural resources needed to make bushing, etc. Much of the steel ore used for bar production does come from AU.

Archived