LegacyGT.com

VOLK TE37

subylegacy

I just ordered 18x7.5 Volk TE37 in bronze with Falken Azenis ST115 for 2300 shipped!! thats the lowest price ive found. I should be getting it in 30-45 days so I will post pics of these wheels on my car as soon as I get it. [img]http://www.importhookup.com/wheeloptions/pictures/volk_te37bronze.jpg[/img]

[quote name='axis008']Excellent! Can't wait to see how they look. What kind of Legacy do you have? I checked your profile and posts but you haven't mentioned it. That seems like a pretty good price. Where did you order from?[/quote] I got the deal from wirespeed.com they are one of the venders from nasioc.

Cool thanks! By the way what kind of phone do you have? It takes really good pictures! I have a month old Motorola V710 for Verizon and it takes the crappiest pictures. But the screen is so nice and it does everything like play MP3's and records videos.
-ben

[quote name='axis008']Cool thanks! By the way what kind of phone do you have? It takes really good pictures! I have a month old Motorola V710 for Verizon and it takes the crappiest pictures. But the screen is so nice and it does everything like play MP3's and records videos.[/quote] I used LG VX6000 phone.

• 4 months later...

Archived