LegacyGT.com

Vehicle Inspection

mejum

There is a 2007 Legacy GT wagon in Sherman Oaks that I'm considering purchasing from a used car dealer. I've read through the full Carfax report, followed up with the Subaru dealer listed in the Carfax that performed all the maintenance, and talked to a guy at the used dealership about the car and it all seems legit. I'm up in Washington and before I fly down to look at it myself, I am hoping to find a forum member familiar with 4th gens or generally knowledgeable about Subaru's to go inspect the car. I'd pay you for your time.

What I'm ultimately looking for is an honest recommendation on whether it's worth my time and money to fly down and make the purchase. I'd like your review of how the vehicle drives and performs and if there are any indications that items need to be repaired or replaced. I'd also like to be aware of any obvious, visible defects, leaks, etc.

Or does anyone have a recommendation for a good, reputable company in LA that performs these services?

I found a couple of companies that perform pre-purchase inspections and went ahead and ordered an inspection.

I went with Your Mechanic, but Lemon Squad, So Cal Car Check, and Iconic Motor Car all seem to have favorable reviews.

I just returned with the car today.

Newer hotness:

yBt0iXQ.jpg

Car ran perfect. I ended up putting 1,120 miles on it from the dealership to my door. I'm already itching to get a little more power out of her :)

Archived