LegacyGT.com

What vehicle do you want next?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I both come from pretty dedicated Toyota families, and me with my camry and her with a corolla through college......but picked up the legacy after trying 2015 fusions, camrys, accords etc. Living in Rochester, MN almost demands diving something built for anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya! Colorado here, so we opted for the Crosstrek back in 2013 (2014 model) and love it. I wanted something quieter and a little more comfortable for my old bones, so I opted for my Legacy. We are thinking he'll get an Outback when we're ready, but we don't need two wagons so that leaves me with another Legacy, if I stay with Subaru. I want something with some height!

i'm excited to see the new larger subaru coming in the next few years. otherwise it might be a highlander/pilot/etc.

Thanks for the BT suggestion, for my messages!

It'll more than likely be a Pilot/Santa Fe/Ford Explorer type vehicle, which does nothing for me. I guess I'd look at a Forester, but I want something rugged, taller than my Legacy and not wagon.

When I bought our 2015 Legacy last year it had been 45 years since I'd last bought a car new ... in 1969 ... so I guess the casket option will be a "must have" on our next new vehicle. :)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Have you looked at the Volvo XC70 Polestar?

Didn't know such a thing existed in the US, I have looked at the V60 Polestar though. $62k:eek: At that point I'd be looking at a Tesla.

I heard recently that '15 WRX owners were getting a survey about if they'd like a wagon or 5-door model added to the lineup...something must be in the works.

The plan is to lease the new BMW 5 Series (G30) by the time Sub lease is up. It should be entering its 2nd production year by then.

I would not be surprised if I get another Legacy though..... Especially, if we get the Turbo engines in the US.

Edited by TTG

Didn't know such a thing existed in the US, I have looked at the V60 Polestar though. $62k:eek: At that point I'd be looking at a Tesla.

I heard recently that '15 WRX owners were getting a survey about if they'd like a wagon or 5-door model added to the lineup...something must be in the works.

It's not a true Polestar model, just the factory tune added to a stock vehicle. ;) $900-$1500 depending on the model, it's across the board on almost every engine they offer.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com