LegacyGT.com

Think Snow 07/08

hopefully going to buy my season pass this week, we'll see what my bank account thinks of that though :lol:

and why on earth would you keep your car in the garage when it snows!? :spin:

i love driving mine in the snow. it was practically a snow plow this last winter as I was delivering our school newspapers early before the plows came out. not to mention pulling people out of the ditch too, makes for a good work vehicle :lol::p

I couldn't make it out West last year, I better this year, or I might go nuts

http://home.rochester.rr.com/spleen/targhee/images/IMG_4964.jpg

I can't wait to go back this winter :spin:

I might have to put my winter tires on Oct. 1. Got caught out twice last year in Oct. Once was actually Buffalo getting hit with 3ft, had to drive the girls 96 Impreza Outback Sport 9hrs to West Virginia. The other was on the way to central mass for a friends wedding. From Utica on heavy wet snow that melted as soon as it hit the ground. But with air temps in the mid 30's the KDWs didn't like it.

Once the Nokian WR's are on though, I love driving the GT in the snow :cool:

Gotta get rid of these stock spec.b tyres and get moving on purchasing a dedicated winter setup. I can't wait!!!

^Same.

same /\ /\. Are the stock spec b tires summer tires? I'll have to buy a winter setup anyway, gotta keep those awesome spec b wheels beautiful.

what mtn?

smuggs. but just learned that the friends are too poor to get their passes too, so i'm not gonna get one i guess. one buddy just took out a loan for a PPG gearset...not the best financial decision i'd say after only being out of college for 3 months :spin:, but alas, its not my money

Me too - 38k on mine. :) Ski season will soon be upon us. And shame on those of you who leave your LGT hiding in the garage after a snow.

For skiing yes,yes,yes!!!

For driving we are on 37k OEM RE92a's!

while I love the snow, I think I'll take a little more summer.

Where in Northern WI were you? I was just up near Eagle River a few weeks ago...got a flat on my way to golf in Iron Mountain.

Near Crandon. Very close to Hiles.

Archived