LegacyGT.com

Thanks Mr Sprank

How do I start?

Do I say thank you for your retail store? Do I say thank you for your innovation and passion? Do I thank you for every customer through you virtual and brick-and-mortar door?

I start by staying Thank you for my only purchase from you. 1 of the last turbo, oil feed and filter kits you had left. 3-4 years ago. I remember at the time inquiring about future lots and spare parts. I remember your response regarding how long 100 kits took to sell. As a fellow vendor, hombrew. I get it. I feel it. I have a urethane folly. I make bushings and some reinforcement brackets. I am passionate about what I do. Most products I have developed strictly out of my own need...or the desperate pleeee from those who want, but can't.

I might break even with my "fabrication" and "bushing" endevors. Maybe. Probably not. But its my passion to keep on. My work is a side thing. Not my main income. When you make that passion your livelihood, that when gets sh*t is real. I am just extrapolating on my own senario. I am tiny, compared to IT. It takes an incredible amount of effort, and passion. Infamous Tuning has been a cornerstone for about a decade ... right?...Unfortunately, Passion doesn't pay the bills, passion, in-fact usually COSTS...More than most will ever know.

:wub:

Thanks Mr Sprank.

CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

Thank you for the kind words. It has always been an honor and a pleasure to serve the Subaru community, this forum is where it all began for the business. I wish you nothing but the best in all your future endeavors. Dont lose the passion!!!

Thank you for the kind words. It has always been an honor and a pleasure to serve the Subaru community, this forum is where it all began for the business. I wish you nothing but the best in all your future endeavors. Dont lose the passion!!!

I missed this post.

I have tried to turn several passions into business ventures. Mostly construction, design consulting and project management. On the paper score-sheet I have failed miserably.

Through each venture, I have many loyal, repeat customers. many who share the same passions. Unfortunately, business truly s*cks. Now, my personal expectations are very small. I cover my costs, and that's it.

I have not been part of many forums. All Subaru, in-fact. I left the brand for over 15 years. When I returned, I bought a 2006 used OBXT. Talk about a wake up call.

:lol:

Unfortunately, I am a slow learner and my other Subaru is a 2005 OBXT. If it were not for the Forum communities and committed enthusiasts, I would have lost my mind and soul at the same time. The Outback forum will witness the same words from me some day. Fortunately, not because of a forced business decision. It will be because I am too dispassionate to carry on.

I must say. The Infamous decals I received with my oil feed/filter kit are still going strong. They must be super high quality, they still look brand new. Quality is expensive.

CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

I love free schwag just as much as the next guy. Sticker bomb makes great insulation. Lol. But free schwag no one wants is just trash. So I decided the promotional material should be worthy of our valued customers. Maybe good schwag would be proudly displayed rather than used to graffiti the drive thru menu.

All my schwag is locally sourced. Stickers are from SD Sticker guy. Screen printing and embroidery is Print World.

Stuff was not cheap. I hope everyone made good use of it. Stickers ranged from .50c each to $15 each cost. Tees were about $10 each, hats $20 each, pit crew shirts $40 each, hoodies $40 each, jackets $60 each, etc.

Archived