LegacyGT.com

TEIN Springs - '05 LGT Sedan

Infymus

I'm seriously looking at these springs:

http://www.gripmotorsports.com/pi~pn~tein_springs_lowering_suspension_springs_high_tech-5269.html

Ok, for some reason if you click the above, it won't bring it up. Cut and paste because it converts the ~ into % and that aint right. :)

Anyone have any objections to these springs?

They have them here as well, but they're an extra $100 bucks:

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/2289?osCsid=4246dbc0b4d3949055b7b251f21af269

Eibach currently doesn't have a set of springs yet for the '05 LGT. I put a set of Eibach's on my 04 Outback VDC Sedan and loved the look. Now I'm looking for a set of springs for my LGT Sedan.

If anyone has bad or good information on these springs, I'd like to hear about it first.

Cheers!

I am looking to get the S-techs. Quite of few members have them both and from what I've heard they are pretty good. I found some on ebay for $135 plus 25 bucks shipping.

What's the difference between the H and the S techs? The H Tech drop is 0.9 front and 0.9 rear, the S Tech drop is 1.5 front and 1.5 rear. Is that the only difference? If so, I may go S Tech rather than H Tech. I think it's $5 bucks difference between the two.

What's the difference between the H and the S techs? The H Tech drop is 0.9 front and 0.9 rear, the S Tech drop is 1.5 front and 1.5 rear. Is that the only difference? If so, I may go S Tech rather than H Tech. I think it's $5 bucks difference between the two.

The STechs are lower and stiffer. The specs are on Tein's website.

hubby's 04 Pont Vibe has Tein S techs and i like the way they ride and look. I just ordered a set for the LGT from neverenuffstuff.com. Pricing wasn't bad at all especially with the shipping to AK. he also sells them on ebay, that pricing for the ebay springs you posted earlier are great, but for me, I'd be paying another $85 for shipping to AK so it's not that good a deal. Brad gave me a great price including shipping for $206 UPS ground vs $240 ebay. :(
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived