LegacyGT.com

Tapatalk or site?

Tapatalk and LGT are not cooperating lately. I am on a few forums and don't have the issues elsewhere that I have here with LGT. It seems when I tap the icon and bring up the timeline of threads it takes forever to update and sometimes it just doesn't update. I will have to log out and log back in to get a refresh. Anyone else?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Just put some more soap in the intercooler, should get the internals cleaned right up.

I think the real answer is: Please PM BDII For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

This might not be the right place for this but...... Can anyone help me find the section about finding the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet with a 327 cubic inch engine and a 4 barrel carburetor? Edited by JesseH

This might not be the right place for this but...... Can anyone help me find the section about finding the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet with a 327 cubic inch engine and a 4 barrel carburetor?

Check the Vacation Pics!! :rtfm:

---

Looking at the picture of the Speak & Spell, it really looks like they designed the keyboard without intending to put any text descriptions for the buttons. Then some Good Idea Fairy, just before they mass-printed the overlay added the text, so now yellow words clash with the orange background of the outer border.

This might not be the right place for this but...... Can anyone help me find the section about finding the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet with a 327 cubic inch engine and a 4 barrel carburetor?

That's a bullshit question.

Dude... you know this already... Speak N Spell can only handle one of my thanks at a time. What are you, crazy??? You want the site to crash???
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com