LegacyGT.com

Tactrix 2.0 stereo plug question

05pearl

Ok, I searched and could not find the answer.

Does anyone know if I can plug the LC1 wide band 2.5mm stereo output directly into the Tactrix dongle (there is a 2.5 female plug in the dongle) and log AFR?

And, while we're at it, how can I tell which of the two stereo cables from the LC1 is the output for the AFR. They both look the same. Trial and error?

Any help is appreciated.

^ I remember reading RR that that will not work.

You will need to use a serial to USB converter and connect LC 1 and the Tactrix directly to your PC. When logging RR, you could log the LC1 with the rest of your parameters.

^ I remember reading RR that that will not work.

You will need to use a serial to USB converter and connect LC 1 and the Tactrix directly to your PC. When logging RR, you could log the LC1 with the rest of your parameters.

Bummer. But, thanks for the info.

Tactrix has announced their intent to allow logging Innovate's wideband through the 2.0's stereo socket, but they haven't released that yet.

^ I figured as much. Same as the microSD logging. It will be pretty sweet when these are working.

When I installed mine they said "in" "out" on them.

^ I'll look again because I didn't see anything, but I did not install mine. Is the "in" "out" at the stereo plugs or just on the cables near the sensor? Thx

Archived