LegacyGT.com

Subie Bucks

OOOooooohhhhh!!!!

Just what I don't want. Another damned credit card!

Although it is pretty!

Since I fly VERY little, I find this credit card a great way to cut down on my auto repair/maintenance bills. We pay the card off each month and run enough stuff through the account to end up with $500 each year for the cars. Nothing like a "free" brake job. And no yearly fee.

It is still ugly.

Can someone please explain to me why so many of you have $1000+ in subie bucks

u have apply for more than 1 subaru mastercard, each can get you up to 500 subie bucks per yr.

This Space For Rent

Yup, Chase MC subie card, I pay all my monthly bills w/it- cable/phone/electric/gas/etc.... Just remember to pay it off every month!!:icon_bigg
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Be aware, however, they come in $100.00 increments and you can't get change or credit! Sure you can wait for the big ticket purchases, repair bills, ect. but I think it's a stupid policy that they don't tell you about when they push the card on you..

Be aware, however, they come in $100.00 increments and you can't get change or credit! Sure you can wait for the big ticket purchases, repair bills, ect. but I think it's a stupid policy that they don't tell you about when they push the card on you..

It's hard to not spend more than $100 at the dealer. It's not for going there and buying a few crush washers.

It is still ugly.

STi gauge cluster FTW, no more overpriced or functional accessory available from the stealership... I'm considering getting the card just to justify saving up for one of those. (BTW, I want the OEM look/sweep and Oil temp/press, boost and don't mind metric so unless you know where to get one cheap, I don't wanna hear it... :))

I think it all depends on the dealer. My former dealer in Allentown, PA (I now live in VA) gives credit toward your account to use later. I had a + $9.98 balance on my account, so when I bought my '06 LGT I had them mail me some touch-up paint.

Archived