LegacyGT.com

STI Museum and other stuff in Japan

...very cool pics.

Thanks! I wish it were bigger with more cars.

Thx, yup, my brother was there 2-3 year ago and shared pics on here and NASIOC as well.

Brought back some goodies and had a blast in the service garage.

I hadnt seen that, cool!

I didnt see any stuff for sale and didnt want to bother the service staff, but will do that next time lol

scubaboo that blue guy's an austin-healey sprite, or better known by its nickname the bugeye sprite. same vain as the tr3, 50s-60s, small, 4 cylinder british sports cars. as much as i love the sprite, the tr3 is way more gorgeous.

^cute little roundabout!

Creep, I see what you mean, the TR3 looks more elegant. A friend had a TR3 we would tool around in. It wasn't all original having a Toyota engine, but I imagine the original would feel pretty much the same. Fun times!

^yeah, too cute! Makes you want to pat it on the bonnet lol!

I wish it were an interesting engine in it, it had a plain 'ol 2R IIRC. Felt agricultural, would have a hard time getting out of its way even in the lightweight Triumph.

OTOH, with the live axle rear and crude front suspension, I would be scared to put a screamer on it I think! But...if we do, why stop with a black top, lets stuff a 2JZ and scare ourselves s*itless lol!

UpGarage toy store!

I discovered this place browsing online. Apparently they are a chain of stores that buy takeoffs and old parts and re-sell them on the retail market. Probably a bit more expensive but its a nice place to look around.

I bought a pair of front 4 pots for my SG here. I wanted to buy a whole lot more stuff but had no idea how to get them home!

lsYxnAe.jpg

Exhaust systems galore!

IffbMZb.jpg

9oMlubh.jpg

EMIxNWM.jpg

Lots of car audio gear, too bad their radio frequency band is different from ours and North America.

xmAoEsn.jpg

Brakes

eZ8XOZH.jpg

Archived