LegacyGT.com

So I had to make a trip to the post office...

I have come to the conclusion that I want to kill every licenced driver in Buffalo. The things that people do around here make my blood boil.

Let me describe to you my 4 block trip down the road to the post office.

1) I get cut off by some crazy beyotch in an SUV who THOUGHT she could make it. She realized she couldent half way and STOPPED in the middle of the road.

2) I get stuck behind this 3 billion year old woman in a buick. I swear to god she was going 15 miles per hour. Then when she got to the stop sign it took her like 10 minutes to pull into traffic... AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

3) Then our entire lane of cars gets stuck behind this car trying to make a LEFT on the 1 lane road. At this point I could see the post office sign.

4) When I was going to make a left at the post office theres this one car in the middle of the two groups of cars that just happens to be going slow enough not to be with the front group and not quite fast enough to be with the back group. So hes just sitting there in the space where I could pull in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

5) I wait another 2 minutes for the traffic to clear so i can make a left into the post office.

I do what I have to do and I come out...

6) When I step out theres another old lady in a buick making a 3 million point turn behind my car so I have to wait for her to finish making her 3 million point turn so I can back out.

7) Then I pull into traffic and the pickup in front of me just happened to be going so slow that he JUST catches the red light.

8) To top it off hes not pulled up far enough so I can make a right!!!!!!!!!!!! hes got like another carlength of room in front of him!!!!!! MOVE YOUR S*itbox SO I CAN MAKE A RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

9) A policeman just happened to be driving on that same road so an ENTIRE line of cars MADE SURE that they made a full stop and looked both ways before proceeding. EVERYBODY spends like 5 minutes at the stop sign... AHHH just stop and go!!!!!!!!

10) I make a turn into my street pull into the driveway slam the door shut and walk up so pissed that I felt like I would punch the first person I came up to in the face.

Thats is all... My 4 BLOCK trip to the post office.

Probably nobody has noticed, but I never jump in on those "what's your line of work" threads. Reason is, I like to gripe about people, but don't want my own customers to know I think most of them are morons. ;)

I find this thread typical and amusing.

It has been my observation that even the simplest tasks, such as urinating in a toilet, parking a car, or drinking out of a water fountain are too complex for many adults to follow through with correctly.

I have had similiar trips to the post office. It is demoralizing to say the least.

Personally, I think the reason people are becoming more and more STUPID everyday is that we have advanced as a society to the point where stupid people are given too much protection, and therefore we have arrived at a crossroad as a species that is resulting in the dumbing down of our genetic make-up.

For example, if the woman in the SUV caused an accident by stopping in the middle of the road, she likely would survive it (inside a battleship like a GMC Denali), and go on to threaten the lives of other motorists again next week. She will also go on to produce a daughter, who will likely be raised in such a manner that she, too, will drive like a moron... and so the cycle continues, whereas in the old days, if you stopped in the middle of an intersection due to fear, you were promptly eaten by a large predator and thusly removed from the gene-pool.

Anyone with knowledge of 'natural selection' will understand this point. It is not promising for our future as a species, but we will eventually thin ourselves out with some plagues and wars, I imagine.

You should try a day of driving in Boston.

1. Nobody uses their turn signal. Ever.

2. They never use their mirrors either. (Coupled with #1, this makes for some really interesting situations.)

3. If you are first in line at a red light, and going straight, the person at the other side of the intersection preparing to make a ***left*** apparently has the right of way. As soon as the light turns green, 9 cars out of 10 will go WOT and try to scoot left in front of you. And the best part is, sometimes the guy ***behind him*** will do it AT THE SAME TIME using the lead car as a shield.

I've never seen anything like it.

So what I like to do is drop the car into sport, power brake just a touch, and jump off the line, causing an instant OH MY F-ING GOD! expression on the face of the left-turning douchebag as he empties his bowels whilst trying to decide whether to lock up the brakes, or stay on the throttle and pray I don't broadside his Saab.

Selfish pricks. I hate Massachusetts.

:mad:

On a side- I'll be in Buffalo next weekend for a charity event at the Saturn Club. I was hoping to get to stage2 before then so I could go mess with my M3 owning friend's head- but I don't think it's going to happen in time.

:D

No... I think it boils down to the fact that I have lost faith in the ability of most americans to operate motor vehicles.

+1

I think Minivans is the worst vehicle on the road. Its not really the vehicle either, its the driver.

Some days I should just stay in the house. Other peoples driving can really put me in a bad move.

Yeah, straight up. It's generally men driving them too. My theory is that they hate their miserable kid-having lives and are actually trying to kill their entire family in one fell-swoop.

Either that or they feel like such a vagina behind the wheel of an Aerostar that they overcompensate for it by driving like a giant dick.

Yeah, straight up. It's generally men driving them too. My theory is that they hate their miserable kid-having lives and are actually trying to kill their entire family in one fell-swoop.

Either that or they feel like such a vagina behind the wheel of an Aerostar that they overcompensate for it by driving like a giant dick.

Most of my run-ins with bad mini-van driving is with women not paying attention or just doing something stupid. I have come across a couple of over-zealous male mini-van drivers in my time but distracted women take the cake.

2. They never use their mirrors either. (Coupled with #1, this makes for some really interesting situations.)

3. If you are first in line at a red light, and going straight, the person at the other side of the intersection preparing to make a ***left*** apparently has the right of way. As soon as the light turns green, 9 cars out of 10 will go WOT and try to scoot left in front of you. And the best part is, sometimes the guy ***behind him*** will do it AT THE SAME TIME using the lead car as a shield.

You just described N-NJ drivers perfectly. People here don't give a f**k about anyone but themselves.

So what I like to do is drop the car into sport, power brake just a touch, and jump off the line, causing an instant OH MY F-ING GOD! expression on the face of the left-turning douchebag as he empties his bowels whilst trying to decide whether to lock up the brakes, or stay on the throttle and pray I don't broadside his Saab.

:mad:

On a side- I'll be in Buffalo next weekend for a charity event at the Saturn Club. I was hoping to get to stage2 before then so I could go mess with my M3 owning friend's head- but I don't think it's going to happen in time.

:D

Oh its the same way in Buffalo except everybody does it in slow motion. There is absolutely no sense of urgency here. Its kinda like chinese water torchure. If they are gonna cut you off they make sure they do it as slow as possible.

Oh its the same way in Buffalo except everybody does it in slow motion. There is absolutely no sense of urgency here. Its kinda like chinese water torchure. If they are gonna cut you off they make sure they do it as slow as possible.

Sounds like Maine as well..

Archived